14

After hours of waiting on line and going on rides, the sun had finally set. We all got hungry and sat down for some dinner. Tzuyu gave me evil glares but I acted as if I didn't notice.

"So what do you guys want to do next?" Jimin asked the group as we ate. I shrugged my shoulders, unsure of how I should've  answered. I was thinking that we could go on the Ferris Wheel maybe. It just seemed  like such a good night to ride it.

Just imagine it.  It's night time and the sky is full of stars. You get on the Ferris Wheel with your soulmate and ride it until you eventually stop on the top. You look outside to see the whole park illuminating from below. Your lover wraps their arms around your waist and pull you closer to them as they look out with you. Your stomach starts to get butterflies and your heart racing as if you ran a marathon. They kiss you cheek and turn you around. Your faces only centimeters away from each other.  You wrap your arm around their neck and kiss them passionately.The world goes still and your mind only has them. Everything is like a dream to you. A dream you never want to end.

"Why don't we go on the Ferris Wheel?" Jungkook asked. Damn, it was like he could read my mind.

"Sure! I call going with Jimin!" Tzuyu chirped. Jungkook looked over at Jimin as if they had something planned.

"Tzuyu, I actually need to go with Jimin. I have to discuss something with him.." Jungkook said.

"Yeah, I'm sorry sweetheart. This is kinda important to me..I promise I'll go on with you another time." Jimin explained to her. She became upset and started to frown.

"Then who will I go with?" She asked, completely forgetting I was even there. Jimin and Tzuyu started to whisper to each other. Too quite for me to hear. They turned back towards Jungkook and I With Tzuyu still looking a little upset.

"Would you like to go on the Ferris Wheel with me?" Tzuyu mumbled towards me. I hesitated before slowly nodding my head, agreeing to her invite.

We all went silent for a while, unsure of what to say to each other. Jimin cleared his throat and started to speak. "Lets go!" He smiled as he stood up.

We all got up and started to walk. "What do you guys need to talk about?" I whispered to Jugnkook. He looked over at me with a smirk.

"None of your business...For now of course..Just don't worry about it."

"Oh come on! I want to know now! Please?" I whined. Jungkook just chuckled and shook his head lightly.

"No fun! You told me not to word about it and now I'm worried about it! Tell meee!" I kept pleading.

"Not going to happen Y/n. You can try and try again but I'm not going to tell. Top secret." He laughed.

"Booooooo! No fun!" I said making him laugh even more.

I kept on pleading for him to tell me as we were on the line. As Jungkook onto the Ferris Wheel, he shot me an evil grin. The man shut Jimin and Jungkook into the passenger car and started up the Wheel again, leaving me with Tzuyu. "I need to talk to you when we get on." Tzuyu whispered in my ear. We were silent until we got onto our passenger car.

As we went up, I stared out side. The night sky full of stars and the park below was bright. The car was dimly lit, not allowing me to see Tzuyu's face. I wondered what Jimin and Jungkook were talking about. It felt like hours since I've seen them yet I only saw them 5 minutes ago. What were they going to talk about? Planning on killing me?

"You need to back off Y/n, he's mine." Tzuyu said suddenly, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What do you mean by that?" I questioned her.

"Oh stop pretending!" She snapped, "I know you're trying to win over Jimin! You can't deny it, i caught you in the act! Just leave him alone!"

"Caught me in the act?! What are even talking about Tzuyu?! We're friends that's all!" I spit at her.

"Friends?! Friends don't say that they are dating, you should know that Jimin and I are dating you idiot!"

Ok girl, you're asking for it.

"We never said we were dating! The little girl asked us and just when I was going to say we weren't, you cut me off! I know you two are dating and I am no idiot!"

"Hell yeah you are! You're a gigantic, ugly idiot! You were the one who is hitting on my man! I know you Y/n."

"You only know so much about me Tzuyu, just because we are friends doesn't mean I tell you everything. I have a private life too."

"Liar, you don't have one. You barely have a social life so what makes you think you have a big private life. Just think of it for a bit dummy. Oh no wait, I bet it will take you over an hour so why don't you just think about it at home when you have all the time in the world. It's not everyday you get the opportunity to go out with people outside of your family."

"Oh, so now you're insulting my family?! The family that gave you a home, a comfy bed, food, and warmth for half a year when your parents went to America for a while?! The family that counted you as one of them?! My family?!" I yelled. All she did was nod her head.

"Just admit it, you're jealous of me. You always have been and you always will be. I have a better life then you will ever have, don't deny it. I've always been more popular, more fun, more interesting, prettier, and especially much smarter."

"Mhm, sure Tzuyu. Like I would like to be you. Such a funny joke." I scoffed.

"It's true. I will always be better then you!"

  "Let's think about this for a minute or two! I'm not the one who almost flunked 11th grade! I'm not the one who cried over a boy for a month even though it was a clear sign he was cheating, I'm not the one who broke a piano at a party because they were completely drunk and had to call for her friend to pick her up, I'm not the one who had to go to summer school, I'm not the one who went to a club and almost got arrested, I'm not you nor would I ever want to be like you! You're such a terrible person but you're just too dense to realize that you cause more harm then good in any situation that you're in! You think your life is perfect and the people around you are trying to destroy it, but wake up Tzuyu! Snap back into reality! It'as not like that at all, this is no romantic comedy movie you see in the movies on a Wednesday night! Stop living in this stupid fantasy of yours before it's too late! Just grow up!" I screamed at her, making the cart go silent.

Tension filled the air around us as we just stared at each other, processing what I just screamed at her. I was breathing heavily after screaming at her. I walked up to her, closing the space between us and turned my stare into a glare. It was still pretty dark inside the car but I could tell she was afraid of me, afraid of who I just became right in front of her eyes. "Dont.Say.A.Word." I said through gritted teeth. She slowly nodded in agreement.

Suddenly, the door swung open making us face towards the worker. I sighed and walked out, acting as if nothing went on. Tzuyu got out and ran towards Jungkook and Jimin. She Rushed towards Jimin, giving a big hug. He gave a smile...Not a fake one, a normal smile that he would give to me. I almost felt...upset. I shouldn't have but I did. I joined the group and smiled at Jungkook while Jimin and Tzuyu were talking to each other.

We walked around the park before calling it quits and saying goodnight. As Jimin and Tzuyu left the park, I couldn't help to think...Are we really just friends?