29

Jungkooks POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Jungkook, do you know where Y/n has been lately?"

"What?"

"Well I've seen Y/n in class these past 4 weeks and I need to have a discussion with her." Tzuyu ate some more of her frozen yogurt.

I took another spoonful. "Uhhhh...Nah she hasn't really been talking to me."

"Do you think Jimin would know?"

"....don't think so." I shrugged. "I thought you were still pissed at Jimin?"

She shrugged. "I don't know anymore...It's been 6 weeks since he's broken up with me...A month and half ago....Like I'm mad but calm but I'm upset yet I feel perfectly fine all at the same time.. Does that make sense?"

"A bit?...so what? Your ready to move on?"

"Well....maybe it'll be better if I get someone new..maybe this time I could do it right and make them stay..."

I placed my yogurt down. "I know someone, someone who's free."

Her face lit up. "Who? Do they go here?"

"Errr....yeah I think so...Their name is Max, he's our age and is going into real estate."

"Oh?" I'm interested in this boy. What is he like?"

Then I choked a bit on my food. I don't know what he's like! I just know the name and age! I stood up, telling her I forgot to call someone about an essay and quickly ran behind a tree. I dialed up the number I knew would have more info.

Y/n POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"That really happened to you?!" Ling laughed loudly as I gave Max his tea.

I've been back in my apartment for a week now. Two weeks ago,Tzuyu had stopped giving me glares, threatening texts, and constant calls to friends and to me. Something felt off of course but...at the same time, I felt as if everything was fine.

"Yup," he laughed. "My body was stained red due to all that jello for two weeks!"

Suddenly my phone went off. "Excuse me." You said before walking into your bedroom. "Hello?"

"We got a code white!"

"A what?"

"A code white!"

"When did we ever have codes?"

"We never had codes?"

"....Are you feeling ok?"

"Aish, that doesn't matter right now! Tzuyu wants more info on Max."

"She what?!"

"I can't provide her more info than his name and age, Y/n I'm scared."

"Why are you scared?! Anyway, just tell her you got to leave and you'll talk to her later, got it?"

"But she wants the info!"

"How is she?"

"Huh?"

"Like what is she like? Is she calm? Is she still like....off her tracks?"

"She's....weirdly calm.. Just really upset."

"Then send her over to me if she really wants that info."

"Hm.....Fine then...but if anything bad happens, you call me immediately."

I smiled. "Of course!"