32

"Oh, I'm so happy! I can't believe how happy I am these days!" Tzuyu danced around my living room, her heads in the clouds.

Max and Tzuyu had been going out for 2 weeks. They haven't been dating, really just going out on 'dates'. Tzuyu has been so happy, she tells me all about them for hours. I'm happy for her but...for those 2 weeks, I was upset.

2 weeks ago...Jimin had stopped talking to me. Just completely stopped. I knew I let my emotions take control but...there was a part of me that just didn't regret what I did. Then again there was a part that wishes I didn't do what I did. I kinda wish I didn't hit him, but who knows what Jimin might've done to Oliver. I'd hate to see Oliver get hurt, emotionally or physically.

Oliver, Tzuyu, and I were sitting in my apartment, sipping on some wine Ling gave Oliver as a welcome gift. It seemed as if the only truly happy person in the room was Tzuyu. Both Oliver and I have been seeming under the weather. I know why I am under the weather but...What about Oliver? Oliver is so much deeper than you'd expect out of him, but really isin't it the same way as most people in this world?

We both smiled while we watched her dance around with glee, wishing to feel the same."Y/n", Oliver suddenly said to me. "Has Jimin contacted you back yet?"

I gave him a sweet smile but my eyes told a sadder story. "Not just yet. I think he's still mad at me."

"I was scared to death that he would actually punch me. He seemed terrifying...Thank you for standing up for me. I mean it , you were brave."

"Aww, don't called me brave Oliver. I was just in the moment and I didn't understand what I was doing when I slapped him."

We both took a sip of our wines before turning our attention back on Tzuyu who was texting on her phone, most likely texting Max. It was funny, Oliver said we seemed to be Tzuyu's parents. Those tired parents ready to fall asleep at any moment, that's how we felt and I did not disagree.

When she turned off her phone, a grand ol' smile appeared on her face. She turned back over towards us. We were waiting in silence, Oliver and I, to see what the good news is. "He asked me out on another date." She told us.

"Yes," Oliver said taking a sip of wine once more. "You've had 4 dates already with this man named Max." he almost sounded a bit annoyed.

"No but's not just that! He told me this date would be the most important one! What if he asks to date me?" Her eyes were lighting up with this fantasy. "It would be wonderful! Maybe this is a sign of a second chance! "

"Tzuyu, that's wonderful!" I exclaimed with a smile. "I'm so happy for you! This is such an exciting time! You'll tell me if he asks you, right?"

"Of course!" She started jumping around once more. I looked over at Oliver who was basically gulping down more wine. Tzuyu and I celebrated for another hour until she had to leave, wishing to have some "beauty sleep". I led her to my door and said goodbye while Oliver stayed in my living room.

"Ok, spill what's going on." I told Oliver as I came back into the room.

"It's stupid! She deserves better than him! She deserved better than Jimin!" He said with annoyance lacing his voice. "I've seen him! Even before they started going out, I knew he was bad! He was as bad as Jimin before he met you! He doesn't care about her! Can I please have more wine?"

I looked at him confused before I agreed and gave him more wine. When I stopped poring and pulled away, he immediately started gulping down the wine. "Hey, hey, hey, take it easy kid!" I exclaimed grabbing his glass from his hand. "Why are you so mad about Tzuyu going out with Max?"

"B-Because! She just deserves to be treated better! She always falling for the ones who don't care about her and the ones that do care about her, she doesn't even see! Sometimes it can be so obvious that they like her and want the best for her and yet she still doesn't see it! It just hurts after a while!..." he looked down at the ground. "I want her to be happy..but she can't truly be happy if she's not treated right.."

"Oliver? Do you know someone who likes Tzuyu?"

He sniffled though I couldn't see if he was crying or not since his hair hid his eyes from me. "Yeah..I do..And he's being crushed..Watching her go out all the time with that stupid guy just makes him want to cry...He wants to run to her and bring her into a big hug...He told me, he wants to cry on her shoulder and tell her to not go out with Max because he knows Max is not good for her..He wants to kiss her so badly..So badly..For a year and a half now he's wanted to kiss her and make her feel like the most important person in the world..When Jimin came into the picture...She talked about him so much and he could see she was happy but..As the relationship got worse for her, he wanted to make her to feel happier than when she got into that relationship in the first place...He knows he could make her happy through the whole relationship and they'd be great together.." He wiped away tears streaming down his cheeks before he looked at me. "I want to make her happy Y/n...I just want her to be happy.."

I pulled him into a hug and placed his head on my shoulder. In only a couple of minutes, the room was filled with his quiet cries. I stayed silent as he hugged my body for dear life, not wishing to make him more sad. Sometimes he would would whisper "I need to make her happy" which really touched my heart.

It hurt to see Oliver all upset. While he was crying, I was able to fill up Oliver's glass to the top so when he wished to drink his heart away, he could easily. Two hours passed before his tears had stopped on their own and he could no longer cry. I gave him his glass and I raised my own.

"Oliver," I said. "Let us cheer to our sorrows. Lets get drunk and laugh our asses off while watching stupid videos on Youtube tonight." He chuckled and we clinked our glasses.

The rest of the night was a blur. A nice blur. A blur we were happy to create with one another, even if it was for sad reason.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
40k?! Holy mother!!!! Now when and how did it get up there?! Either way, thank you guys so much for getting us up there! I honestly thought this book would be a flop, one that would sink in the sea of fan fiction, but it somehow has not! Amazing!

Oh and btw, if y'all want me to read your story, just send them over to me and I'll be glad to read them because I've been bored and don't got books to read.

I hope all of you that continue to support me in this book have a wonderful life and continue to, at least, try and support me in my works 🖤❤️🖤❤️