21

"Girl! Come in, come in! I got the wine and tea all ready!" Ling said ushering me into her apartment. Seulgi was already in the kitchen making some popcorn in the microwave as she looked at her phone.

It's been three weeks since my picnic with Jimin...and for three weeks he hasn't even talked to me. Great. Wonderful. What did I do wrong?

It was a Thursday night and Ling, Seulgi, and I were ready to get our blackjack on. The table was all set up with cards, chips, and drinks as Lings favorite album played in the background.

Ling I sat down at the table getting ourselves ready to play."Y/n, has Jimin talked to you yet? It's been three weeks!" She asked me.

"Wait, Wait, Wait, Jimin hasn't talked to you since the arcade?!" Seulgi said loudly as she walked into the room with the bowl of popcorn. "Why is that?!"

I shrugged. "Maybe he just doesn't want to talk to me?"

"Nu-huh, I saw him yesterday at the coffee shop I work at," she sat down at the table and placing a piece of popcorn in her mouth. "And when I asked him what he was doing at the shop at 9 o'clock at night he just replied with 'Y/n was supposed to meet me here'."

"Hold up, I never said anything like that." I told her.

"And she doesn't seem to be the kind of person to stand up another person." Ling added.

"I know! That's why I was so confused! Cause like I asked him if you texted him that and he said 'no but Y/n had to text on Tzuyu's phone this morning and she said it then' then I was super confused cause I knew you had a class yesterday morning with me-"

"Then it doesn't make sense on why he wouldn't text me yesterday! I didn't get a single text message from him or anyone!" I said, dealing out the cards and grabbing some food.

"Oh that snake! I never trusted that Tzuyu girl, sh-" Ling started to say before I interrupted

"Hold up, don't call her a snake, that's too har-"

"Shut up Y/n, you know in your heart that she is a total snake." Ling pointed at me, looking her cards.

"She's got a point.." Seulgi mumbled. "Either way, it was extremely weird. Like he waited for you for three hours, just to see you, before I had to kick him out. It was sad guys, it was super sad."

"Boy, if he's willing to wait for 3 hours just to see you, you know you got him wrapped around your finger girl."

"You know what? Text him, see what happened yesterday." Seulgi said to me. I shrugged and pulled out my phone.

                                                                      Y/n:
Hey! I heard that you went to the coffee shop where Seulgi works, why did you go there? I never asked you to go there and before you say "Yesterday morning" Know that I was in class so I couldn't text you at all

I'm sorry, your message has failed to deliver to Idiot named Jimin 🖤

"What?! Did he block me?!" I yelled out.

"He did what?! Ling yelled, grabbing my phone. "Holy! He really did block you!"

"No way! That's the stupidest thing he has ever done!" Seulgi yelled as well.

"The next time I see that boy I'ma slap his pretty little face off." Ling threatened. "And if he cries I'll be okay with that cau-"

"Could you maybe turn down the threats here?" Seulgi stopped her. "Maybe it wasn't Jimin who blocked her, maybe it was actually Tzuyu."

Ling and I's mouths went wide open at the theory. "Oh my god, it could've totally been Tzuyu...She would definitely do something like this." I said in a low voice.

"Aha! That makes sense!" Ling said as she looked at my phone. "Omg, Y/n did you see this message he sent you? 'In this world, people want the things they can't truly have. I thought I had everything I wanted but now I found you and I cannot have you'."

"Wait hold up, really? He said that?" Seulgi asked, looking at my phone as I blushed hard. "He did say that! Jimins hooked on you!"

"Of course he's not, he's just playing with me guys...Why don't we back to the game, ok?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jimins POV

"I'm calling this bet off Jungkook. I can't hurt Y/n. Not now, not ever." I said sternly as I stood in front of Jungkook in his house.

Jungkook nodded. "I'm ok with that...I was thinking of calling it off actually, I would be a terrible person if I let my friend get hurt for a bet."

"Really?!" My face started to light up. "That's wonderful! You don't understand how grateful I feel! Now I can actually make Y-"

"Hold on a second Jimin." Jungkook stopped me. He pointed his index finger to my chest and stared at me. "Once you started to date Tzuyu, she became the reason for you not getting Y/n, not the bet. You need to break up with Tzuyu to get her. Y/n would never steal another persons man."

"How do you know that? I thought she never had a boyfriend?"

"Exactly. One guy that was dating this girl asked Y/n to go on a date with him. Might I add that she liked this guy. She said she turned him down because didn't believe in taking what is others, meaning she'll never date you until you get rid of Tzuyu."

I stood there silently. Not that I cared about Tzuyu's fake feelings but I knew that if I dumped her she would be heart broken...But did she deserve it? Maybe. Will she go find another man? Yes. Will she come after Y/n? Definitely.

"I need to keep Y/n safe..." I mumbled out loud. "Tzuyu will hunt her down, I know it.."

"Are you sure about this? Are you willing to protect Y/n?"

"Yes..."

"Now one more question....Do you love her?" He asked him.

"I do....I do love her.."

Aye shoutout to @WheezeingQueen cause I woke up to that comment and it weirdly made me cry and pushed me to create three more chapters for ya guys. Not that you all push me to continue, because honestly you do and I wouldn't be here still writing if it wasn't for you reading and supporting me here, but that one comment just really hit hard to my heart so really @WheezeingQueen for giving me that comment that pushed me 🖤🖤🖤🖤 love you all!