12

"Ice cream is on me." Jimin said as he handed the money to the cheshire. I immediately shook my head. "You didn't have too." I replied. He gave me a sweet smile. "Give me a bite of your ice cream and we'll call it even, deal?" He asked as he grabbed my ice cream for the cashier. I nodded and watched him take a bite. He handed me the cone and licked his lips.

We sat down on a bench as we ate our ice cream. I looked over at Jimin as I finished up. "Uh...Jimin?" I said as he looked back at me. "You have some ice cream on your cheek."

"Where?" He questioned me. I leaned closer to him as quickly wiped off the ice cream with my thumb. "There you go, all better." I whispered with a small smile. Jimins cheeks turned pink and stared at me with a soft gaze . "You know, you still haven't told me how you and Tzuyu ended up together. Tell me." I said breaking the small silence that grew between us.

He cleared his throat. "At the party on Friday...I'm sorry I didn't pick up, I put it on silent when I was with Tzuyu...I forgot to tell you yesterday." He shrugged.

"Oh...Makes sense..did you listen to the message?"

"Yeah...You didn't sound to hot...But you definitely looked like it." He chuckled. I playfully slapped his arm. "It's true, Y/n! Believe me!"

"Stop lying! It's not true!" I said loudly. "I looked like a complete wreck!" He grabbed my waist once more and pulled me closer to him as he chuckled. "Jimin let go of my waist or I'm going to throw your ice cream at your face."

He clicked his tongue and gave me a kiss on the cheek. My heart fluttered a little when he kissed my cheek and my stomach got butterflies. My cheeks became red hot. "I don't believe your threat kitten. Plus my hand feels quite comfortable there so I'm not going to move it." He said with a cocky smile.

"Don't kiss my cheek." I said sternly.

"And why not?"

"Be-"

"Are you dating oppa?" A little girl interrupted as she looked at us. I looked at her with confusion. "What did you say sweetheart?" I asked her.

"Uh...W-What makes you think we're dating?"

"I can see it. The way you two act. Especially oppa, his smile is...big and real. When he looks at you, he has a look in his eyes.He seems happy to be with you..And you blushed a lot when he kissed your cheek..Plus, who would just randomly kiss a stranger?

"Where are your parents?"

She shrugged. "Getting food. I'm hungry... you didn't answer my question, that's rude."

"What was the question again, sweet?"

"Are.you.dating?"

"Well...We're are-"

"They are not dating because I'm dating him." A voice cut off. We all looked over to Tzuyu who seemed annoyed. She walked over to Jimin and I. "Jimin, you deserve your own space. Stand up for yourself, tell her to move over!" She said.

Jimin looked at me with sad eyes and let go of my waist. "Y/n, can you please move over?" He mumbled. I gazed into his eyes quickly and nodded. I stood up and walked towards the little girl. Suddenly a women came running towards the girl, her face showed worry. She grabbed the girls hand and looked at me. "I-I'm so sorry, she ran off. I hope she wasn't bothering you." She said with a sigh.

I gave the woman a smile. "She was not bothering us, don't worry. Are you her mother?"

"Yes I am. Thank you so much for looking out for her."

"It was no problem!" I lowered down to the little girls height and gave her a smile. "Thanks for talking with me. I hope you have a fun time."

She looked up at her mother and let go her hand. She walked up to me and went up to my ear.

" I like you better then that other girl. She's a meanie and you're prettier. He likes you. You should fight for him." She whispered in my ear.  I looked at her.

"I don't know, sweet. He might not like me." I whispered back.

"He does. I see it. You're nice and pretty and you look smart and you're kind. You're like a princess. Who wouldn't fall for you?"

I giggled. "Many wouldn't fall for me..and you're the princess here, ok?"

She smiled and nodded her head quickly.

"And you know what I am?" I asked her, making her shake her head.

"I'm the.....TICKLE MONSTER!" I said loudly as I reached for her stomach, tickling her mercilessly. She laughed loudly making me laugh. She ran towards her mother and hid behind her, still laughing. Her mother chuckled and looked down at her. "Come on, daddy's worried sick about you." She said.

"You might've escaped me this time princess, but the next time you must save yourself! Until next time!" I said as I placed my hand on my hips. She giggled and said goodbye, leaving me with the rest of the group.

I turned around with a small smile on my face. They all looked at me with tiny smiles on my face....Except Tzuyu. She looked like she would kill me.

"Damn Y/n, when did you get so good with children?" Jugnkook questioned me, breaking the small tension between all of us.

"I'm just.... a child at heart. That's all." I shrugged. "Um Jungkook, you want to go and play some carnival games? I can try to win a teddy bear for you."

He nodded and grabbed my hand. "Jimin, Tzuyu, you guys coming?"

Tzuyu gave off a smile that was clearly fake and sat down close to Jimin, placing a hand on his chest. "We'll be with you in a little bit. I need to talk to Jimin for a minute, go on ahead!"

My stomach turned a little and I looked at Jimin. You could see that he was uncomfortable and it made me feel bad.

Why are you feeling bad for him?? That's the girl he picked! Stop using your heart for a bit! No falling for this playboy today!

Jungkook and I nodded. We walked away and disappeared into the crowd.