31

It was Wednesday and Jimin and I were standing outside of Oliver's door. Jimin didn't know who he was helping but then again I was ok with that, it would be a nice surprise. I knocked on the door for a second time.

I looked back at Jimin quickly as we waited. Even though I told him to wear clothes he didn't really care about getting a bit messy, he still showed up with blue jeans and a white shirt.

He looked good no doubt but I couldn't understand why those clothes...Especially the white shirt. Jimin slithered his hand around my waist and pulled me to his side.

At that moment we heard running from the other side before the door opened up to reveal Oliver in his black Tee and sweatpants. He fixed his glasses before speaking. "Hey Y/n, sorry for keeping you waiting, I was doing some unpacking in my room and I couldn't hear your knocks at first. Is this your friend?" He looked over at Jimin.

Jimin squeezed my waist as he cleared his throat a bit before I spoke. I could see he was unhappy with being called a friend. "Yup," I said, just to tease Jimin. "He's the friend I was talking about! Can we come in so we can get started?"

"Oh yeah, and also I'm baking some brownies so if you want any, you can."

"You always seem to be baking. " I laughed while dragging Jimin into the house. I must say, he definitely was not comfortable being inside the apartment. I don't know if it was because he didn't know Oliver or because of how friendly Oliver and I were.

He shrugged as we walked out to the porch. "Just like the outcome if the treats come out well. Anyway, I was able to get the first coat done actually so I need help doing the second coat and could you guys maybe help me move some of my furniture? Or actually Y/n, can you help me later move the furniture?"

"Definitely! Ok, lets get to work!" I smiled. When Oliver turned around, Jimin pulled me inside hastily and made me face him.

"I don't know if it's a good idea if you should stay here without me." He told me in a soft, yet menacing voice.

I scoffed. "Oh hush, it's not like I'm helping a complete stranger. Now let go."

"No!  You're not listening to me, it could be dangerous!"

"Jimin, are talking about the cinnamon roll called Oliver? Cause if you are, you got him completely wrong. "

"How do you know?!"

"Because I've talked to him for 2 years! I've been here before! He's an innocent kid. He's like Jesus compared to you." I ripped away from him and walked back out to meet up with Oliver.

Oliver turned on some music while giving me a roller. Jimin finally reunited with us after I'd say 5 minutes inside, most likely sulking that I'm "disobeying" his orders.

Oliver and I sang and talked with glee as we did the second coat, but Jimin was silent, working in his own little corner. Honestly it was just sad the way he was acting. I was being nice! A friend to Oliver! Is that really wrong?

3/4 through, we decided to take a break and sit down inside to relax. Oliver sat down in his black chair while I laid down on the couch, Jimin following my lead and sitting down next to me. The two of us starting talking about where the furniture was going to move and what would be going outside while Jimin sat there silent, looking at his phone. I didn't try to stop him because I thought it would be rude to attack him while Oliver was in the room.

Then, the brownies went off and Oliver excused himself, saying he was going to take out the brownies. When he left the room I turned back to Jimin. He didn't even look up at me for 2 minutes so I decided to slap Jimins arm hard, making him drop his phone. He looked at me with anger in his eyes.

"What the hell Y/n?! What was that for?!"

"You are being so rude right now to Oliver!"

"He's the one ignoring me!"

"Because you're acting like a salty child who just got their video game taken away from them! You've been far away from us, not even paying attention, not trying to get into the conversation, and not know anything about him! He is a lovely person!"

"If he's such a 'lovely' person, why don't you go with him instead?! How about that?!"

I sighed in anger. "This is no contest on who's the better guy here, we are here to help out my friend and I would appreciate it if you would act nice to him. He has done nothing wrong to you!"

"I know he's trying to catch your attention! He's trying to be all nice and sweet so when we both don't realize it, he'll snatch you away from me!" His voice started rising.

My voice started to rise as well. "He's is not going to do that! He has his eyes on another person Jimin! You've got to believe me on this! I'm being-"

"Friendly? You're being friendly?! It doesn't seem that way on his side! Seems like he's got his eye on you! Have you ever thought of that?!"

"Now you're starting to act like how Tzuyu was acting during your rela-"

"Oh don't you dare compare me to that witch!"

"She is no witch" I yelled. "She didn't know how to be in a relationship! It was a bad experience for her and she doesn't know how to act during those times! Yeah, maybe if you guys were still in the relationship, I would've agreed with saying she was acting like a witch but I know now that she didn't know any other way to act!"

"So you're blaming me for how she acted?!" He yelled as well.

"No you dumb ass! You're acting like your control! That I'm your girl when I'm not!"

"Yes you are! You're my girl and you proved that when you kissed me! Remember?! On that Sunday night?!"

Oliver walked in confused. "Guys'" He started saying. "Are you o-"

"Get out of here you piece of shit!" Jimin yelled at Oliver as he was getting up which made me stand up as well.  As he started to walk towards Oliver, he barked," You should've never spoken to my girl and if you ever speak to her agai-"

There was a loud noise which made the room go silent and still. Time had seemed to stop for a second when it happened.

I had to stop him. I didn't know what else to do.

I slapped Jimin across the face with an extreme amount of force that we all knew would leave a great big mark. He held his cheek, the one I slapped, his face still in shock.

"You get out of here!" I screamed at him. "I am an independent, single lady! You have no right to speak to my friend like that in his own home! I was never your girl Jimin! Never! Not even when I kissed you that Sunday night! I regret that Sunday! Who knew you would turn into such a mean person when my friend tried to be nice and friendly with me! Get out of here! NOW!"

He looked at my anger filled eyes then towards Oliver. He gave him a menacing glare for a moment but broke when I once again screamed to get out. Jimin grabbed his phone from off the couch and huffed out of the apartment. When he slammed the door closed, the room became cold like ice and action replayed itself in my head for hours to come.