2

Jimins POV
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Bet you've never dated all the girls in our college" Jungkook whispered into my ear as the professor talked. I looked over at him with confusion. "What?" I whispered back.

"I bet you've never dated all the girls in this college."

"Of course I have! You could ask every girl here and they would all say that they've at least taken them on a date!"

"Nope, there's one girl who I bet you've never tried."

"Oh really? Who is it?"

"Kim Y/n."

He was right, I've never heard of a girl called Y/n. The name didn't ring a bell, but I thought maybe if I saw her face, I could say that I've talked to her and swooned her. "Can you point her out to me after class?" I asked Jungkook. He looked at me with a small smirk. "Why not I start a bet with you. If you get Y/n to go on a date with you, I'll pay for your lunch for a year. I'm done seeing her alone at least for a second. What do you say?"

I nodded. I knew how to get every girl to fall in love with me, so I didn't think it would be too hard to get that other girl to like me.

As class went on, I asked Jungkook for more information about Y/n. She seemed like a really nice person, but she also seemed like she would be hard to get. He told me how Y/n never trusted people easily and had never fallen in love, and it made me think.

How can I get this girl to fall for me if she won't trust me? ..... I'll find a way and I will make her mine.

After class my friends and I all gathered in the front of the room talking about the bet I agreed with. We were all split, some thought I could get the girl while the others thought that I could never get her. "Ok Jungkook, point her out to us!" Taehyung told Jungkook. Jungkook screamed out her name and the girl looked our way.

That girl?!

"That's your girl, have met her before?" Jungkook whispered to me.

"Yeah, we bumped into each other in the park this morning"

All of a sudden she tackled Jungkook. They started to talk to each other. I over heard Yoongi and Namjoon talking about her. Saying if I don't get her, they can come after her.

There's no way I'm going to lose this bet.

I snapped back into reality and realized that he introduced everyone. I started to talk to her. As I lifted her up, I checked her out.

Nice body

"Why don't we all go out for lunch?" She said. I weirdly started to blush. A perfect time to start making her mine. As we walked out, I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her closer to me.

Y/n POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The group sat down at two different booths. Namjoon,Yoongi,Hoseok, Jin, and Tzuyu sat at one booth while Jimin, Tae, Jungkook, and I sat at the other. I sat across from Tae and Jungkook as Jimin sat next to me.

"So Y/n, how did you meet Jungkook?" Tae asked me to try and start a conversation. I put down my water and looked over at Jungkook

"Uh," I started to speak, "When I was 9, Jungkook and I were in the same class as each other. I originally hated him because he would always steal some of my lunch."

"I never stole your lu-"

"Anyway, one day the teacher started realized that we didn't like each other and decided to makes us partners with Tzuyu."

"Tzuyu was the new kid in the class." Jungkook added. "She didn't have any friends so the teacher put us all together so we could all become friends."

"Exactly. Jungkook, Tzuyu and I had to try and put our differences away for once and work together. Surprisingly, we liked a lot of the same things. After the project, we all wanted to stay as friends with each other and look at us now, all in the same college and still great friends."

We talked for another 5 minutes before our waitress came over. She seemed to be my age. She wore a skirt that ended way above her mid thigh that just seemed too short for my taste and a white dress shirt.

How can she work in that outfit? I support your ability to work like that and feel extremely confident in it cause girl I can't, but how have you not gotten in trouble with your manager? Thats the question.

"Are you ready to order?" She asked us even though it seemed like it was mostly towards Jimin.

Jimin looked completely uninterested in the girl. He had a poker face on while he ordered his food, actually I think about it, I was the only person who was smiling as I ordered my food. As I was ordering, the girl gave me sort of a death glare, but I guessed it was just me. After she left, we all started to talk again.

All of a sudden, I felt something warm on my bare thigh. It was a hand.I started to blush and breath heavily. I looked over at Jimin who was still laughing at a joke that Jungkook made. His hand started to rub my thigh before starting to go up. I immediately started to blush, 

No satan! Hell nah! I ain't dealing with this!

"Uh I'll be back in one moment!" I said a little loudly before running towards the bathroom.I stood next to the bathroom for a solid 3 minutes before head back to the booth. Our food was already there so at least I didn't have to wait any longer for some food.

For the rest of the day, the group decided to go to the mall. Most of the time the guys and Tzuyu would do their own thing as I walked around the mall. Later we went for Korean barbecue. I sat as far away from Jimin as possible. I thought the night was going to end after that but sadly....... I was wrong