24

"Come in, come in, come in! I've been waiting for you guys!"

"But you looked so pissed off at me before thi-"

"Y/n explained what happened, it made more sense."

".....it don't-"

"Just get into the apartment Jimin!" I yelled pushing him into Lings apartment. She smiled sweetly at him and kissed my forehead when I walked in. I showed Jimin where to sit as Ling grabbed the bowls of pasta. "I hope you don't mind such a simple dish Jimin." She smiled as she sat down.

"Oh I don't mind Mrs-"

"Miss Ling, I have no ring Jimin-"

"Why are you saying my name a lot? You just said my name in two sentences that were almost back to bac-"

"Can you not change the subject on me?" She said getting annoyed starting to eat her pasta. "In all honesty I don't care that I'm saying your name a lot, it's a nice name. It's much better than mi-"

"Now you're going off subject!" He said, getting annoyed too.

They kept on bickering as I ate my dinner with wide eyes not saying anything. I felt like laughing at the situation as they continued to switch conversations. They went from Jimins name to wedding rings to dinner food to card games to drinks to movies to bands then back to weddings rings to clothing and then finally back to Jimins name. After that, I just spaced out for a bit then went back to listening into their conversation.

"-That my friend is why I say that the lapis stone is far superior simply from its defense mechanism. I can understand why you say diamond is far superior as it is the strongest gems out there, but I feel that the lapis gem just from the defense is better."

I looked over at Jimin, completely confused as he wiped her mouth.

"Well...I guess you are correct..I thank you for being polite and respecting my idea but I see that I'm leaning towards the lapis as superior the more and more you talk about it. Though you must remember that the diamond is very hard to find or at least in bundles to the point where people give up on trying to find them!" Ling commented.

"No,no you are right about finding the diamond but after you find them they have no way to defend itself. Being one of the hardest materials in the world is one thing but does it really help defend itself from other predators?"

Ling shrugged. "I guess not..Well you truly have opened my eyes to the lapis gem. Thank you for that."  She gave him a soft smile and he did the same back. It was silent till I decided to break it.

"What the fuck was that?" I asked confused making Jimin and Ling laugh. Ling got up, shaking her head while laughing, and grabbed the bowls bringing them into the kitchen. When she was out of sight, I looked over towards Jimin to ask but was surprised by his lips colliding with mine and him holding my cheeks . In shock, I of course slapped him and slapped him hard.

He flew back and held his cheek where I hit him. "What the hell Y/n?!" He said though gritted teeth to keep his voice low.

"I got scared!" I said lowly back to him.

"Y/nnnnnnn~ I forgot, you need to try on your new dress" Ling called out from the other room. I rolled my eyes, she always buys me dresses and outfits like I'm a barbie doll.

I cleared my throat quickly. "Oh? I thought I came here to get info on Oliver-"

"Oliver?" Jimin looked confused.

"I know dear but why don't I just pack up all my info and give it to you on a file. That's more fun, makes us seem like spies" Ling called out once more as I heard her footsteps coming back into the main room. "C'mon Y/n, you're going to like the dress this time around, I know it."