16

Y/n's POV
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's been 4 weeks since I've last hung out with Jimin, he's basically ghosting me just in real life. Yeah we texted here and there but it wasn't the same. I was weirdly missing him. He just somehow put a smile on my face.

Currently I was on Miss.Lings couch, simply waiting for some tea. I looked over at my phone which read 10:34. "Y/n, you ok? You've seem out of it for weeks." Ling asked me, her voice laced with worry as she held out a cup. I gave her a small smile and grabbed the cup. "I'm perfectly fine, don't worry about me."

"Oh no, I'm going to worry. What's wrong girl? You need to tell me." She said, sitting down next to me.

"No no no r-"

"Stop it, talk. I need drama in my life. It's tea time so spill all the tasty details."

"Ok then.." I sighed. "There's this...person who is..really nice and caring. I thought in the beginning that they were just trying to make me fall for them but..It changed. It's like they treated me like a normal person that they liked instead of a pawn in their plan."

"Well what's happening now? Are you starting to like them? Or are they starting to like you?" She questioned me, taking a sip of tea.

"They're just not talking to me very often. Every time I see them and we're alone..It feels kinda special. It's hard to explain... it's like I get butterflies in my stomach and face turns red. My heart starts to beat a bit faster and they just put me in such a happy mood. We text a little but not much. We really only talk when he's having a problem with his girlfrie-"

"Hold up..him? His girlfriend?! No way! What is she like? Is she ugly?"

"Not really ugly..Just her insides are like rotting human flesh that was poisoned and vomited around 5 times. She's just a terrible person. Anyway, they kinda fight. It's weird cause he always comes to me when they fight..like as if I'm the only that would understand."

"What's he like? This boy of yours?"

"Well..he's fun and caring..Always nice and to a certain point charming. He somehow makes me laugh and smile during some of our weirdest conversations. He's got style and a total playboy...Which kinda sucks cause I bet he just wants me to use me like a toy and then get rid of me.."

"Girl, I know playboys and girls. They have a tendency to try for a week or two and then just give up and go to their next victim. Sad but that's just facts.. but this boy seems to really like you, maybe even more then fr-"

"Nope never gonna happen, told you already he go-"

"Doesn't matter if he got a girl or not. He likes you. No denying-"

"Nah mate, I'm denying it. Only friends-"

"That can become lovers. Anything can hap-"

"Not happening. There's no chance of it, he had a reason for choosing her..even if I can't see it."

"Did you ever think that he was almost forced into it? You say that he always goes to you when they have arguments, how many times do they have arguments?"

"Maybe one every week. He texts me a lot more for complaining about what she did. It's funny to me. Like he says things about her that would completely offend her."

"Boom, he likes you more. Totally forced. No denying, you gave me the proof."

"But what if that's not true?! You never know, I don't want to try and hit on him when he doesn't like me that way."