35

Jimin and I walked through the shopping center, ice cream in one hand and a stuffed bear in my other. I was smiling like there was no tomorrow. Jimin had brought me to a build a bear store and bought me a small little bear. Then he brought me to the pond where he took me on a rowing boat and rowed us to the middle where we stayed for  while, chatting.

Now we were here in the shopping center, simply looking at all the stores as we ate our ice cream.

"We should head inside soon." Jimin said suddenly.

"Why do you say that?" I asked, finishing up my ice cream.

"I was told it was going to rain and I don't want my kitten to get all wet."

"A little rain won't hurt anyone, will it? It still looks beautiful out, the sun is still shining and the sky is still vibrant blue."

"The weather can change as quickly as Miss Ling can start up an argument with me."

"She just likes you don't worry."

We fell back into comfortable silence, Jimin intertwining our hands together. We went into a couple of stores and bought ourselves an umbrella before continuing on with our little trip. We were walking for a while, not going into any stores, just walking.

Without me even realizing it, he was pulling me away from the shopping center and onto the street. When I did realize, I looked at him but his eyes were forward. He seemed to be determined to bring me somewhere. Jimin didn't even see that I was looking at him oddly.

While he was pulling through the streets, I looked around, seeing all the different stores that we were passing. The stores turned from small thrift stores and small stuffed animal stores to designer brand stores and jewlery places where the rings seemed to be more expensive than my apartment.

It honestly made me uncomfortable, I never really enjoyed being around such expensive things. I always thought if I touched something expensive, my clumsy ass would somehow find a way to break the damn thing and trip over something while trying to run away.

"Jimin?" I asked, trying to catch his attention. He looked back at me with a small smile.

"Yes~?"

"W-Where are we going? We can't buy things here, it's way too expensive to buy anything."

"We're not shopping sweetie." He said, swinging our intertwined hands. "We're going out to eat tonight. A great place too!"

"On this side of town?! No way! Let's just go over to a food truck and bu-"

"No," he said sternly though his smile was still there. "I already have the reservation and I want you to be spoiled for the night. I know you're not big on expensive things or going to fancy places but I want you to be happy tonight just like were all after noon."

"I'm happy with the small and non expensive things Jimin."

He shrugged. "I know but I think a bit of spoiling for one night won't do you no harm."

I shut up after that, knowing he wouldn't change his mind. We continued to walk to what ever restaurants Jimin wanted to bring me.

"So, you two are finally dating." A sudden voice said loudly. I stopped in my tracks and looked around. That damn girl again from the carnival and park.

I swear she's Cupid. She somehow finds us at just the right times and that's scary. Maybe she really is Cupid....or like the sister who helps out Cupid...Oooooo that would be a fun story someone could write about.

She was holding her mothers hand as she wore a pink sundress and her hair in a braid. I smiled back at her, a chuckle leaving my mouth. "How could you say that? How do you know?"

"How could I not know?! Look how cute you both are!"

I pulled Jimin over to where she was, her mother saying hi to me and telling me she remembered me. "Do you know how much your daughter over here is like Cupid?" I asked her mother.

She laughed. "She's known as the Cupid in her Elementary,  guess she's doing the same to you two?"

"She's a bright child!" Jimin commented. "Knows how to read emotions well!"

"May be taking it from her father. He's a therapist himself, must've rubbed off on my little Cupid."

"So am I right? Are you two dating yet?" She butted in.

Jimin and I laughed before I spoke. "Something similar to that. We've never stated that we're dating but," I looked over at Jimin. "I know we're not just friends anymore."

"Well then can you speed up the process and just say that you're dating? It's not hard."

"we're trying...We're trying." Jimin said to her, kneeling down to her level. "You can't speed up love, it just doesn't work like that. For some, it just goes fast and for others it's slow.  Yet when you speed up love, sometimes it ends in more sadness than it lives in happiness."

"So...I guess your love's slow?"

"That's right sweetpea. Our love is just a bit slow.."

"Well...I guess that works too..As long as you're happy, I'm happy.." She smiled.

Jimin ruffled her hair and kissed her forehead before getting back up and grabbing my hand once more.

"Hey um...What are your names?" Her mother asked me.

"Oh that's Jimin and Y/n." The little girl stated quickly which we nodded to.

"Ah...Well may I get your number Y/n? Would you may be interested in babysitting my little girl?"

I agreed and gave her my number before asking what the girls name was.

"Anastasia, but if you want my nickname, it's An. Not Anna, just An."

"Well Anastasia," I laughed. "Thanks for everything. Without you, I don't really think we'd have as much guidance." I gave her a kiss on the cheek before we said our goodbyes.

We turned away and continued our walk, Jimin's words swimming threw my mind about some love being slow. Maybe my love is slow and Jimin's love is fast. I don't know.

After a bit more walking, Jimin stopped at this beautiful building. He looked at me. "The inside is even more beautiful than the outside."

"Um just one thing....What about my little bear?" I asked.

"Ah yes," he chucked. "The bear. We'll get someone to deliver it to Ling so you could pick it up later."

"You can do that?"

He nodded. "So are you ready to go in now?"

I nodded and let him lead the way inside.