Intro

Devyn Wright is a 20-year-old who enjoys photography, reading and theatre. She is creative and brave, but can also be very unstable and paranoid. She is addicted to strawberry bonbons, something which her friend Shepherd Locke pointed out when she was 15.

She defines herself as bisexual. Physically, Devyn is in pretty good shape. She is average-height with olive skin, Black hair and green eyes. She has one or two distinguishing features including freckles across her cheeks and nose and asymmetrical ears.

She grew up in a working class neighbourhood. Her mother left when she was young, leaving her with her father, who was a drunk. She ranaway when she was 16 years old and got her first job at the Gotham City Police Depmartment (GCPD) when she was 17, she's worked there ever since. 

She is currently single. Her most recent romance was with a doctor called Aiden Drew, who was 9 years older than her. They broke up because Aiden couldn't cope with Devyn's constant paranoia due to being abused by her father when she was young. 

Devyn's best friend is a colleague called Shane Burt. They have a very close friendship. She also hangs around with Millie Watts and Jamie Banks. They enjoy cuddling up and watching films together.

Devyn keeps to her self, her friends know nothing of her past until everything tips upside down when her father turns up half dead on her doorstep along with another face which she had wish she never saw. 

Read on.. if you dare.