🐥 Chapter 4 🐬

Jisung looks at Chenle with a fond smile. He finds the shorter boy sweet and innocent for this world.

He couldnt help but to steal some glances to the shorter boy while he was driving. On the other hand, Chenle acts like a baby. He kept his mouth open wide while looking at the city they were driving in.

"So this is what California likes? It feels great.." Chenle smiled. He looked back at Jisung who was staring at him.

Jisung immediately looked away with a blush on his face. "Is there a problem?" The shorter tilted his head, looking at him innocently.

"No-Nothing.." Jisung stuttered, red color creeping on his face.

"Woaaaah! This is where you live, Jisung? Its like a mansion!" Chenle remarked, while wandering around the house.

Jisung's house is located near the sea. Every room upstairs has a magnificent view of the beach.

"Make yourself at home, Chenle.." Jisung smiled.

Jisung couldnt understand. He was not that softy, yet Chenle made him feel other things.

"Let's go upstairs? Let me show your room..." Jisung asked.

"Oh, the couch would be okay for me.. I dont want to cause anymore trouble for you, Jisung.." Chenle said shyly.

"Nonsense.. Why would I let you sleep on the couch? I have available rooms.."

"Is it really okay?" "Of course, Chenle.." Jisung smiled.

He carried Chenle's suitcase and led the way upstairs.

Chenle couldnt believed it. The room he was staying in has a view same with the luxury room at hotels.

"Thank you for letting me stay, Jisungie.." Chenle smiled at him.

"Jisungie?"

"Oh, sorry.. I used to make nicknames for the people who I get acquianted with.. You dont like it?"

Jisung blushed. "No, it's okay.. I like it.."

Chenle smiles at him beautifully. "Thank you very much, Jisungie.."

The taller couldnt help but to stare at him. The lights of setting sun reflects on his face, making him look like a literal angel.

"You're beautiful.." Jisung whispered.

"What?"

"No-Nothing.. Just knock on my room if you need anything.." Jisung quickly left the room.

"If I stayed for a few more minutes, I might blurted another stupid thing.." he muttered while walking towards his room.

After Chenle showered, he changed his clothes into a comfortable one; shorts and a large shirt that reached his thighs.

He laid down on the bed and tried to sleep but his stomach starts to grumble.

"Oh right.. I havent eaten yet.. Maybe I could ask Jisung again.."

He jolted up from the bed and left his room. He went to Jisung's room and knocked on the door.

"Jisung? Are you awake?" No answer. He stick his ears on the door when it opened suddenly, making him plant his head on someone's chest.

He looked up and it was Jisung. "Oh, sorry.. I thought you were sleeping.." Chenle pulled away quickly.

"Its alright, Chenle.." Jisung smiled. "Do you need anything?"

At that moment, Chenle's stomach grumbles again.

Jisung smirked. "Guess that you're hungry?"

Chenle bowed his head shyly.

"C'mon.. Let's go to the kitchen.."

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬
Happy Birthday, Park Jisung 🎉