🐥 Chapter 14 🐬

Jaemin and Chenle are at the school garden, waiting for the class to start. They are seated at the bench, drinking some coffee from the vending machine, enjoying the scenery.

"What was your first impression in here?" Jaemin asked. "This place is really gorgeous.." Chenle replied.

Jaemin finishes his drink first. "You're right, Lele.. The place is really gorgeous.. But not the same with the students, though.."

Chenle looks at him, confused.

"You have to be strong in here, Lele.. Dont let your guard down.."

"What do you mean, Nana?"

"You'll find out soon.."

Chenle couldnt get what Jaemin is saying. But he decided to follow his advice. Being strong is his key of becoming what he is now all throughout the years.

Jaemin shifted the topic because he noticed that Chenle is worried.

"By the way, last time I went to your house, you said you have something to tell me.."

Chenle broke out from his dazed. "Oh yes.. I have something to tell you, Nana.." his face became suddenly red.

Jaemin quickly noticed it. "Why are you blushing, Lele? Perhaps, do you have boyfriend already?"

The smaller widened his eyes and hides his face on his palms. "Kind of.."

Jaemin screeched. "Tell me more about it!"

Chenle scratches his head. "Well.. When I went to America last week, I met someone who is very handsome, gentle and caring.. He even let me stay on his house for a week because I've encountered some problems about the dorms.."

"Omg! Why didnt you tell me this sooner?"

Chenle blushes again. "I was about to, but I do get shy.."

"Who's the lucky guy?" Jaemin teased.

Chenle looks around before whispering to his bestfriend.

"His name is Park Jisung.." he giggled. "He even confessed to me before my flight, it was so romantic.." he cooed.

Meanwhile, Jaemin was shocked. "Pa-Park Ji-Jisung??!!"

"Why? Do you know him?" Jaemin quickly pulled out his phone and shows a picture to Chenle.

"By any chance, is this the Park Jisung you are talking about?"

He nods. "Yes.. Why do you have a picture of him?"

"Chenle! Park Jisung is the chairwoman's son of Empire High! They practically own this place!"

"WHAAAAT??!!" Chenle is shocked. "I cant believe it.."

"Lele.. You have to stay away from that guy.. His group of friends always bullies students who are from social welfare scholarships.."

"So basically, its me.. But Nana, he was so good and sweet to me.. But dont worry Nana, he's in America, right?"

"I really dont know what happened between the two of you but please.. Stay away from Park Jisung and his friends.."

The smaller frowns. "But Nana-"

"Oppppppaaa!" Renjun is running towards their direction. "The class is gonna start soon, lets go- Chenle?! What are you doing here?"

"Hi Junnie!" Chenle smiled. "Dont call me Junnie! Wait, why are you wearing our uniform? Dont tell me-"

Jaemin pecks his boyfriend's cheek. "Yes, Renjun.. From now on, Chenle is gonna attend Empire High with us..

"It's okay, Junnie.. Mr. Park of Park Empire offered me this scholarship.." he smiled.

"Oh, I see.. I didnt know that Mr. Park is a charitable person.. By the way, what kind of scholarship did you get?"

"I think its called social welfare program.."

Renjun covers his mouth immediately.

"Oh my gosh! You have to be careful, Chenle!"

He is getting more confused. "Why does everyone tells me to be careful? Are they gonna eat me alive?"

Renjun answers him. "Not literally.. But exactly.." "What does that mean?"

The bell suddenly rings.

"The class is starting.." Jaemin picks up his bag. "Lele.. Do you know what class will you attend?"

Chenle shakes his head. "Okay. Renjun and I will accompany you to the office.."

"What?! Me?! No-" Renjun couldnt complain when his boyfriend dragged him out which made Chenle laugh while following them.

New characters are getting introduced slowly 😉

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬