🐥 Chapter 41 🐬

Chenle's eyes fluttered open slowly, adjusting his sight to the darkness that surrounds him.

He squints his eyes, familiarizing the place he was in. He recognized the dim-light lampshade on the bedside table, and the pile of teddy bears on the edge of the bed.

One thing is for sure. He was on his bedroom. A sigh of relief came to him.

Not after too long, he remembered what happened. On how one of the boys starts to caress his leg.

He's starting to get afraid and shake due to nervousness and trauma, and his eyes starts to water.

"Sshh.. Sshh.." he noticed that he was being engulfed by a warm and relaxing hug.

It was Jisung. His boyfriend is hugging him and kissing his hair. He hides his face on the taller's chest.

"Jisungie.. I'm scared.."

Jisung hugs him tighter, showing that he wont leave his side and would stay.

"Dont be love.. I wont let anyone hurt you again.." he whispered on his hair. "Go back to sleep.."

The smaller quickly calmed down and closes his eyes, inhaling his boyfriend's relaxing scent. After a few seconds, he falls asleep again.

The bright rays of the sun hitting his face made him awake. He opened his eyes and see that he was neatly tucked on the bed, the soft duvet providing him comfort.

He sat up and his eyes widened. His room is full of bouquet of sunflowers, basket of fruits, and big bags of chocolates.

"Woah! What is this for?" he muttered.

"Awake already love?" Jisung peeking on the door. He was also fascinated because the sun rays hitting Chenle made him look like an angel.

Chenle smiles brightly and made some grabby hands to his boyfriend.

Jisung smiled and walks to the smaller boy, picking him up like a baby. "Hungry, love?"

Chenle nods and lays his head on his shoulder. Jisung carried him to the kitchen and lays him on one of the chairs.

The smaller was also surprised because the table is full of breakfast.

"Did you cook this, Jisungie?"

The taller shakes his head. "Mrs. Yoona Zhong send all of this for you.. Even the flowers, fruits and chocolates.."

"She sent this for me?" he tilted his head. Jisung hands him a card.

"Hope that you'll feel better soon.. Sending love and kisses, sweet pea.. Love, Yoona"

"It looks like Mrs. Zhong is really fond of you, love.." Jisung said while sipping hot chocolate.

"Me too, Jisungie.. I feel really happy when I see her.."

"Look outside, Chenle.." The smaller peeked to the windows and saw plenty of bodyguards patrolling around.

"Mrs. Zhong sent some bodyguards to guard us.. When she knew what happened to you, she immediately sued the family of the boy.."

Chenle feels loved. He really appreciated what Mrs. Zhong did for him.

He looked at the wallclock and quickly drops the bread he was eating.

"We'll be late for class!" Chenle screeched.

Jisung stood up and holds his hand, making him sit again. "Relax.. The teacher told us that we are excused for today.. Just take your time to rest, love.."

Chenle stood up and jumped to his boyfriend's arms, clinging like a koala.

He whispered softly to Jisung. "Netflix and chill?"

Jisung smiled before pecking his lips. "Deal..."

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬