🐥 Chapter 59 🐬

Jisung and Chenle decided to spend the Christmas Eve on Jeju Island before going back to Seoul. Morning before the Christmas Eve, the smaller boy cooked a special breakfast; waffles and fresh orange juice.

"Lele.. It smells Christmas inside the house..." Jisung rubbed his eyes, coming out from the bedroom, hair's still messed up.

Chenle looks at him with a blush on his face, seeing his boyfriend shirtless early in the morning. "Can you wear some shirt? I'm trying to be innocent here.." he teased him.

Jisung walks up to him with a smirk on his face and engulfes him on a warm hug. "Don't worry, babe.. My body is yours only.."

Chenle lightly punched his bare chest. "Ouch!" the taller fake cried. The smaller laughs and tiptoed to peck Jisung's cheeks.

"It's cold and I don't want you to get sick, Sungie.. Please wear a shirt and we'll eat breakfast.."

Jisung smiled before leaning down and connected their lips for a morning kiss. After he pulled away, he stood straight and salutes. "Aye aye! Boss!"

After finishing their breakfast, Chenle called Lami via videocall. Lami is in the US right now to spend the Christmas vacation.

"Sorry Lele that I couldnt keep my promise.. I just wanted you and Jisung to be happy.." she smiled guiltily.

Chenle smiled at her through the screen. "You don't have to be sorry, Lami.. In fact, I wanted to thank you for everything that you've done for me and Jisung.."

Lami smiled widely, wiping the tears from her face. "No, Chenle.. You and Jisung are blessings to my life.. Both of you are my first friends as well.. I'm really thankful for both of you.."

Jisung suddenly appeared and waves at Lami through the screen. "Hey Lami! Thanks for everything.."

Lami snorted and glared at him. "It's good to know that you didn't broke your promise on bringing back Chenle.. Don't make him cry this time or else.."

Jisung bowed in front of the screen and raises his right hand. "I swear that I will dedicate my whole life for Chenle.."

Chenle blushed beside him and hides his face on Jisung's back. "You're embarrasing me, Jisungie.."

Lami cooed at the screen. "Aww.. Such a cutie.. I'm literally busting my uwus here.." She looked at the time and said, "I'll need to go now.. I'll try to call tomorrow.. Bye Lele! Bye Jisung!"

Both of the boys waved at her happily. "Bye Lami!" Before Lami closes the call, she smirked and said, "Oh? And don't forget to use protection!" And she closed the call.

Chenle blushes on that statement and tries not to look at his boyfriend's face. "I'll list all the ingre-ingredients that we need t-to cook later.." he said with a stutter.

Jisung noticed it and grabs his wrist and pulled him to his lap. "What are you doing?" Chenle asked. Jisung wraps his arms on his waist and buries his face on Chenle's neck.

Chenle smiled and leaned his back on Jisung's chest. "Sorry for being awkward on those kind of things.." Jisung smirked and decided to tease his boyfriend.

He kisses his earlobe and whispered with a seductive voice. "Don't worry, Lele.. I'll use protection.." Chenle turned around and pinches his stomach.

"Ouch!" he cried. "I was just joking!" he said while laughing. Chenle looks at him with a pout on his face. "You're a meanie!"

Jisung hugged his boyfriend and stood up, carrying Chenle like a baby. "Just kidding.. Love you, Lele.." he kissed him on his forehead.

Chenle smiled and buried his face on Jisung's neck. "We need to go to the market now to buy ingredients that we need for later.." he mumbles on his neck.

"Aye! Aye! Boss!" Jisung smiled happily before putting down his boyfriend and starts preparing to go to the market.

Its good to be back 😊
Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬