🐥 Chapter 60 🐬

After going to the market, Chenle starts to cook and prepare everything while Jisung sets up their place. He bought a little Christmas Tree and filled it with cute gifts underneath.

He also placed some cute fairy lights all over the living room, making Chenle fascinated as well. "Wow! This looks great, Jisungie.."

Jisung smiled at him sweetly. "Glad that you liked it, Lele.." "Of course, it's so pretty.."

"You're prettier.. I mean you're the prettiest my eyes laid on.." he smirked, making his boyfriend red as ever. "I-I'll continue co-cooking.." Chenle replied with a stutter before running back to the kitchen.

Jisung laughs before finishing his final touches to the room. He puts a wide table at the center, with two fluffly pillows on the side for them to sit.

They've decided that they will eat while watching Netflix. With the lights of fairy lights basking over them. What a perfect Christmas Eve indeed.

Chenle went back to the living room while wiping his sweat. "Take a bath first Jisungie.. I'm almost done cooking.." he smiled.

Jisung nods before going upstairs. Meanwhile, Chenle placed all the foods that he prepared on the table. He was proud that he made this alone. "I hope Jisung would like all of the food.." he mumbles to himself.

"Lele.. It's your turn to take a bath.." Jisung said while going downstairs. Chenle looked back and almost drool himself on the sight; Jisung, wearing a tank top that exposes his arms, pajama pants, hair's still wet.

Jisung smirked while walking up to him and caresses his face. "What are you looking at?" Chenle blushes. "I'm taking a bath now!" he quickly excused himself and run upstairs.

Jisung laughs and looks at the table. "Woah! This is like a feast! He made all of this?"

Jisung took a seat at the side of table, while waiting for his boyfriend to come down. He plays games on his phone for a while when he heard Chenle calling him.

"Sorry for the wait, Jisungie.." The taller looked up and his eyes widened on Chenle. He was wearing shorts that exposes his pale thighs and an oversized shirt (must be Jisung's) that exposes his shoulder and collar bone.

Chenle took a seat beside him and smiles at him. "Shall we now eat?" Jisung leaned closer and whispered to him. "Are you teasing me, love?"

Chenle blushes and looks at Jisung. "You're teasing me too, I guess.." The taller smiled before kissing him on the lips. After pulling away, Jisung smiled. "What a perfect appetizer.."

Chenle pinches his cheeks. "Ouch!"

"That's what you get for being a pervert!" he pouts before preparing the food. "Let's eat!"

Jisung and Chenle ate happily while watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. After getting full, they transferred to the sofa, cuddling while watching the movie.

Chenle settles on his lap, while occasionally kisses the smaller's head, inhaling the vanilla scent of his shampoo.

After 12 midnight, he noticed that Chenle is asleep on his arms. "Aigoo.. the baby is asleep.." he chuckled before carrying his boyfriend and turns off the TV.

After going upstairs to their room, Jisung tried to lay down on the bed since he'll go first to the bathroom before sleeping.

However, Chenle holds him tight, like a koala on a tree, not wanting to let go. "Dont leave me, Jisungie.."

"I'm not gonna leave, Lele.. I'll just pee.." But the smaller boy is not planning to let go.

Jisung sighed before decided to lay down on the bed with Chenle still clinging on him. Chenle settles on top of him, not wanting to let go, nuzzling on his chest.

Jisung smiled before wrapping his arms on the small body on top of him. "I do have a clingy boyfriend.." then he closes his eyes to sleep.

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬