🐥 Chapter 5 🐬

Jisung is frustrated. The staff who was supposed to cook for them left a note stating that he can't prepare the dinner for the night because he needs to arrange some things.

"Sorry Chenle.. Looks like we have to settle on instant ramen since I cant cook.." Jisung said sadly.

Jisung pulled out some packs of instant ramen from the kitchen cabinet.

"Can I take a look inside your fridge?" the smaller asked. "Sure.."

Chenle opened the fridge and his eyes widened. It was full stocked with food like everything you want to eat is there.

Most of the food are Korean food that it made Chenle's mouth water.

He looked back at Jisung. "Let me cook the ramen, Jisungie.. Let's turn this instant ramen into a luxurious one.." he smiled.

Jisung nods and let him do the cooking.

Jisung is waiting at the dining table. He already prepared the utensils and bowls that they needed.

All of a sudden, he can smell a delicious scent coming from the kitchen.

"It smells amazing.. Is that really a ramen?" he thought.

A few minutes later, Chenle is walking towards the table, with the pot on his hands.

He plops down the pot in front of Jisung and smiled. "Sorry to keep you waiting.."

"No worries.." Jisung smiled. "Let's eat?"

Chenle nods happily.

Jisung lifted the lid of the pot and as soon as he saw what's inside, his mouth watered.

It is ramen, but with plenty of sausages and additional vegetables, with large amount of cheese on the top.

He picked up his chopsticks and starts to get the noodles.

"This is so delicious, Chenle.." he said to the smaller.

Chenle's face blushes. "Glad that you liked it.."

"You didnt tell me you can cook.."

"I was doing a part time job at a local diner in Seoul.. I assisted the chef on his work, so that's how I learned.."

Jisung looks amused. "How many part time jobs are you doing right now?"

"Currently, its 4.. I really need to sustain my financial needs for my studies and personal use.."

In that moment, Jisung really admired Chenle. Not only for his pretty face, but being a responsible person.

While they were eating, an awkward silence surrounds them. The only thing you can here is the slurping sound of the noodles and the utensils.

Jisung decided to break the silence. He looked at Chenle who was currently sipping the soup.

"Uhmm.. Chenle?" The smaller looks at him after he put down his bowl. "Hmmmm?"

Jisung stuttered. "Ca-Can I also gi-give you a nic-nickname?"

Chenle's face brightened up. "Sure.. Usually, they call me 'Lele'.. But you can call me in anything you want.."

Jisung thinks of plenty of possible nicknames. After a few moments, he thought of a nickname that perfectly fits the smaller.

He smirked at Chenle. "Anything?" The smaller nods.

"Okay.. I should call you Snow White.."

Chenle's face reddened up, his eyes widened. "Sn-Snow White?! Whyy??!!"

"Well.. First of all, because you're pretty, and your skin is basically pale as snow.. So I think Snow White fits perfectly.."

Chenle couldnt object. He is somehow embarrased because of the nickname, but how Jisung says it sounded so sweet and gentle.

"O-Okay.. You can call me that, if that's what you want.."

Jisung smiled.

"Okay, Snow White.. Tell me more about yourself.."

The rest of the dinner time, they took it as an opportunity in getting to know each other.

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬