🐥 Chapter 7 🐬

Jisung woke up early as usual. He didnt know why but he was feeling energetic already.

"Maybe when there's someone that makes you happy, you'll feel always giddy.." he thought.

Chenle...

The first person that comes into his mind when he thought of happy things.

He took a shower before leaving his room. He went to Chenle's room to see if the smaller is awake already.

He gently opened the door and peeks inside, revealing Chenle, still under the sheets, sleeping peacefully.

He closed the door quietly, hoping not to wake up the smaller.

"I don't know to do this.." he scratches his head while looking at the ingredients in front of him.

He wants to cook for the smaller, but afraid that he might burn the house.

Because of that, he chose the easiest to prepare: Cereal.

"I'm greatly thankful to the one who invented cereals.." he said happily while getting two bowls on the cabinet.

"Good Morning Jisungie.." Chenle walks to him like a baby, still rubbing his eyes.

Jisung smiled at him fondly. "Good Morning, Snow White.. How's your sleep?"

"It's good.." the smaller smiled.

"I dont know how to cook, Snow White.. Is cereal okay with you?"

"Of course, Jisungie.." Jisung felt relieved.

"Let's eat!"

They are watching the morning news at the living room. Chenle is too focused on the news, while Jisung stares at him intently.

Chenle noticed it and looks at him. "Why?"

Jisung just smiled. "Nothing.. Dont mind me.."

"Oh, by the way.. Its my last day today here at California.."

The taller's smile turns to a frown immediately.

"Oh right... It's almost a week.." Jisung sadly remarked.

"Thank you, Jisung.. For letting me stay here.. For making my stay here more fun.."

Jisung smiles at him and pinches his cheeks.

"No worries, Snow White.."

Jisung left Chenle alone at his house. He needed to run to the grocery store quickly, he wants to buy Chenle some souveneirs that he can take home back to Korea.

Meanwhile, Chenle is reading a book at the living room, waiting for Jisung to come back.

The doorbell rang.

Chenle stood up and heads to the door to see the visitor.

After he opened the door, it revealed a girl, almost same age as him, looking at him from head to toe.

"Where's Jisung?!" the girl exclaimed.

"He went to the grocery store to buy something.."

The girl forces her way inside the house. "Who are you?" the girl asked.

"I'm Kim Chenle.. Jisung has let me stay here for a while-"

"I'm Lami.. Jisung's fiance.. And he called me here to inform you that you can now leave the house.. You're no longer on his services, bitch.."

Chenle was shocked. "He re-really said that?"

Lami glares at him. "Yes, please pack your things immediately.."

Chenle was hurt. He wants to cry on the spot.

He immediately went upstairs to pack his things. After a few minutes, he went down with his suitcase.

He bowed to Lami. "Please tell Jisung that I am very thankful for him.."

He was about to leave when Lami stopped her. "Please open your suitcase.."

Chenle was puzzled. He opened it and showed it to Lami.

"Jisung asks me to check your suitcase, because you might stole something.."

Chenle couldnt really believed it. Would Jisung really say that?

"Ooohh.. Cheap.." Lami said while scanning his things.

"Okay, you may now go.."

Chenle quickly closed his suitcase and left the house, with tears running on his face.

He couldnt believe that Jisung would really do that.

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬