🐥 Chapter 6 🐬

After dinner, Jisung and Chenle went straight to their own respective rooms with a smile on their faces.

Jisung was happy because he has a friend to talk to with his worries. Chenle felt the same thing. Talking to Jisung is really comforting for him.

Before laying down to the bed, Jisung decided to text the smaller.

Chenle was about to sleep when his phone suddenly beeps.

Jisungie 😊
Goodnight Snow White 💕

"Oh right.. We had exchanged our numbers during dinner.." he thought.

Chenle didnt know what to reply.

Meanwhile, Jisung is getting a little bit impatient because the smaller hasnt replied to his text.

"Maybe he found me creepy.." he mumbles.

He put down his phone to the bedside table, feeling a little disappointed.

After a few minutes, his phone beeps. He immediately smiled when he saw the text he received.

                                         Snow White 💓
                              Goodnight Jisungie 😘
                                         Sweet dreams

And that made Jisung felt warm and fuzzy the whole night.

"Riiiiiing! Riiiiiiiing!!!"

Jisung quickly reached for his phone to turn off his alarm. He jolted up from the bed and rubs his eyes.

He took shower and changes his clothes quickly. It's Chenle's first day so he didnt want the smaller to be late at school.

"I hope Chenle and I has the same classes..." he thought.

After he left his room, he smelled a delicious aroma coming from the kitchen.

He quickly went to the kitchen and saw Chenle sitting at the dining table while reading a book.

The smaller noticed his presence and looked up to him.

"Good Morning Jisungie.." Chenle smiled at him.

"Did you cooked all of this?"

"Yes.. Sorry for intruding your fridge without your permission.." the smaller pouted.

"No, it's okay.." Jisung smiles at him, also sitting down at the dining table.

Chenle cooked pancakes, eggs and bacon and prepared hot chocolate.

"Thank you, Snow White.." Chenle blushes.

They are now on Jisung's car, riding to school.

"Are you excited, Snow White?" the taller asked.

"Of course! It's my first day of school.." Chenle smiled.

They arrived earlier at the school. Jisung informed the registrar that Chenle won't use the dormitories the school provided since he is staying with him, which the registrar agreed.

Chenle enjoyed his first day at the school. Most of the students are very welcoming to him. He has a different schedule from Jisung but he didnt mind.

He went straight to the parking lot and saw Jisung waiting for him. He smiled and runs like a baby towards the taller.

"How's your first day, Snow White?"

"It's really great!" he exclaimed happily. "Where do you want to eat dinner?"

Chenle pouts while thinking. Jisung finds his expression really cute.

"I want to have pancakes!"

"Pancakes for dinner?" Jisung asked. "I always saw in the movies about the delicious pancakes in here.. I want to try it.."

The smaller displayed his puppy eyes on Jisung.

Jisung pinched his cheeks. "How could I say no to that? Pancakes for dinner. Why not? Let's go, Snow White.."

Chenle jumps happily before entering the car.

"Moooooom!" Lami whined.

"Why are you whining?!" her mom, Sunny, asked while working on her laptop

"Jisung isnt answering my calls and texts!" "Maybe he's just busy, sweetie.."

"I dont think so.. I can sense something wrong.."

Sunny looks at her. "You're being paranoid.."

"No, I'm not! I'm going to USA this instant!"

"Okay, should I book a ticket for you?"

"Yes please!"

What Jisung and Chenle didnt know is that the happiness that they are experiencing right now, someone will put a stop on it.

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬