🐥 Chapter 48 🐬

"Chenle.. Wake up.." Lami is shaking his body to wake him up. The smaller fluttered his eyes open and rubs it. He sat up from the bed and first thing he noticed is Jisung is not at his side.

"Where's Jisung?" he asked Lami with a hoarse voice. Lami flops down beside him.

"He needed to go home.. His father is looking for him... I can only buy a little time for you to meet.."

Chenle frowned a little. "I see.. I understand it, Lami.. No worries.. By the way, thank you for the opportunity that you gave to me.."

Lami smiled. "Small thing, Chenle.. Plus, I am the one who needs to thank you because you gave me a chance to be your friend.. And you're my first friend as well.."

Chenle smiled back, however, a growling sound from his stomach can be heard.

Lami laughs and buries her face on the soft, to contain her laugh. "I think you need some food, Chenle.."

The smaller boy's face turns red due to embarassment. Lami jolted out from the bed. "Come on, Chenle.. Dinner is already prepared.. Mom is waiting for us downstairs.."

Chenle yelped after he jolted out from the bed. "Your mom knew that I was here?"

"Yes.. And she was so excited because its my first time bringing a friend over.. Let's go!"

Chenle gulped before following Lami downstairs.

After reaching the dining room, she saw a beautiful woman sitting by the dining table. She was doing something on her laptop.

"Mom! This is Chenle.." the woman looked up and smiled at the boy.

"Hello Chenle.. Nice to meet you.. I am Tiffany, Lami's mother.."

Chenle bowed in front of her. "Hello, Ms. Tiffany.." The woman stood up and hugged Chenle. "You're too cute for this world.."

Suddenly, her facial reactions changes. "I heard that you're the reason why Jisung broke up with my daughter.."

Chenle gulped and starts to get scared. Tiffany starts to laugh and ruffles his hair. "I was just kidding you, Chenle.."

"Mom! You're scaring him!" Chenle released a deep sigh before looking at the woman again.

"I personally think that you and Jisung are a perfect couple.." Tiffany smiled. "Lami really did not like Jisung.. She was just forced to because I told her.."

Lami seated at the table. "That's how arranged marriages works, Chenle.. Take a seat.."

"I want someone who will love me for the rest of his life.. Not just for money.." Lami shared her thoughts.

Before eating, they said their grace before meals first. Chenle lead the prayer. After that, they started to eat, sharing some stories and stuffs that made them laugh.

After eating the dinner, they went to the living room for some tea and desserts.

"Chenle.. Thank you for helping Lami out.. And for being her first friend.." He bowed cutely while the two girls cooed at his cuteness.

"I didnt meet Chenle! I swear!" Jisung yelled at his father at his own bedroom.

"This pictures tells differently, Jisung.." Mr. Park throwed some pictures on the ground. It was a picture of him entering Lami's house, and Chenle soon after.

"I am very disappointed to Lami and her mother.. Where did they get the guts to help that kid?"

"They're much better than you, Father.." Jisung replied, fuming with anger.

"You cannot leave the house, Jisung.. Unless I told you to.." Mr. Park left his room, asking for some more bodyguard to make sure Jisung cant escape.

Jisung flops on the bed and covers his face. "What would I do now?" he thought.

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬