🐥 Chapter 32 🐬

Chenle stood up in one of the bleachers. He remembered a specific scene on his favorite anime, 'Slam Dunk'.

He raises his poster and took a deep breath before yelling with his high pitched voice:

"Jisung Park! Jisung Park! L-O-V-E Jisung Park! Jisung Park! Jisung Park! L-O-V-E Jisung Park!"

Students are now smiling, watching Chenle cheer for his boyfriend. It eases the tension everyone is feeling. All of them started to relax and cheer for the team.

Jisung is dumbfounded and amazed by the same time. Chenle looks really cute while waving the posters.

"Alright! Lets do this!" Jisung yelled. He felt the adrenaline rushing through him. He starts to score three points at a time, beating the other team.

Everyone celebrated and jumped from their seats. Jisung's teammates took off their jerseys, and waving it on the air.

Jisung also took off his jersey, revealing his well-toned abs and body. Girls are now screeching at the scene. Well, except for Chenle.

He is getting jealous. He took out a large towel from his bag and run towards the center, where Jisung is still waving his jersey.

Jisung saw Chenle running towards him, making him smile.

"Snow White!" he yelled, opening his arms wide. He was expecting a hug but Chenle covered his body with a towel.

Jisung looks at him, noticing the pout on his face. He realized what was happening.

He hugs Chenle tight, the smaller buried his face on his bare chest. "Dont be jealous, love. This is your private property.." Jisung smirking, pointing at his abs.

Chenle pinched his side, making him yelp. "Dont ever do that again.." the smaller pouts.

Jisung caressed his cheeks before pecking his lips. "Yes, love.."

"Now, go to the shower.. You stink.." Chenle playfully covers his nose. Jisung laughs before dragging his boyfriend with him.

Chenle is sitting in front of Jisung's locker in the shower area, waiting Jisung to be finish taking a bath.

"Sorry for making you wait, love.." Jisung approached him, shirtless, hair is still wet.

Honestly, Chenle could drool at the scene. But of course, he was controlling his self.

He took a small towel from his bag and tiptoed to dry Jisung's hair. "How many times do I have to tell you to dry your hair properly?"

Jisung smiled before wrapping his arms on his petite waist, hugging him closer.

"Sorry, love.." before pecking his nose.

"We need to celebrate your victory today.." Chenle grins at him.

Jisung liked the idea. "Sure.. What are we gonna do?"

"Since I just got my paycheck, we'll buy a cake downtown and I'll cook something special for us.."

"Okay! Lets go, love!"

While walking away from the school hand in hand, they kept talking about the game. Mostly, Jisung making fun on what Chenle did.

A limousine stops in front of them, making them surprised. The door opened and woman went out, making Jisung's eyes widened.

"Mo-Mom?!" Chenle immediately bowed in front of Joy.

Joy looks at him from his head, down to his feet. "So.. You must be Chenle?"

"Yes, Ma'am.." he immediately replied.

"What are you doing here, Mom?" Jisung asked.

"Get in the car.. I need to talk on both you.. Now.."

Chenle is getting nervous. Jisung quickly noticed it and starts to grab his hand, squeezing it.

"Dont be nervous, love. Everything will be alright.." Jisung smiled.

Chenle smiled back and squeezes also his hand before entering the car with him.

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬