🐥 Chapter 34 🐬

"Urgh! I'm so full!" Jisung said, after flopping on the couch. After eating numerous numbers of steak, both of the boys went straight home.

But of course, they dropped-by to a bakery on the streets to buy a cake.

"Change your clothes first!" Chenle yelled from the kitchen, putting some take-out steaks to the fridge.

Yes, the manager of the restaurant allowed them to take home some steaks, which Chenle accepted happily.

The smaller opened the box of the cake, revealing a very delicious chocolate mousse cake. His eyes widened because of the splendidness in front of him.

"Look at this, Jisungie!" he yelled. Jisung immediately stood up from the sofa and runs to the kitchen.

"Woah! That cake looks delicious!" Jisung smiled. Chenle immediately took out some plates and fork for them to eat.

He sliced the cake and put the piece on his plate. He quickly grabs the fork to take a bite.

"Mmmmm! This is so delicious!" he screeched. Jisung is just looking at him with amused reaction.

Chenle took a bite again, spilling some icing on his lips, cheeks and neck. What a messy kid.

"Take a bite, Jisungie.." Chenle grins. But Jisung isnt looking at the cake. His eyes are focused on the messy icing on his boyfriend's lips, cheeks and neck.

Chenle gives him a puzzled look. "Jisungie?"

Jisung is still contemplating about something. Something that he wants to do.

"Jisungie? Take a bi-"

The taller cuts him off by grabbing his face and starts to kiss the icing on his cheeks, down to his neck.

"Ji-Jisung.." Chenle whined. But his boyfriend doesnt plan to stop.

After reaching down to his neck, he trails off some wet kisses, making Chenle moaned. After pulling away, he looks at his boyfriend, who is in deep blushing right now.

"What are you doing, Jis-" The taller quickly connected their lips, igniting a passionate kiss. He uses his tongue and entered Chenle's mouth, exploring it carefully.

The smaller grips on his shirt, while huffing due to the intense makeout they were doing. Jisung pulled away and smirked.

"The cake is really delicious, love..."

Chenle's face is blushing as of the moment. He smacks Jisung's chest and starts to pout.

"Why?" Jisung asked while laughing.

"I was surprised!" Chenle whined cutely. "But you kissed me back!" Jisung defended.

"You're a meanie!" Chenle stucked his tongue out. Jisung pulls him and engulfes him on a tight hug.

"Sorry, love.." Jisung whispered to him. "Are you uncomfortable with that? I wont do that again.."

Chenle looks up to him. "No, I'm not uncomfortable, Jisungie.. It's just that these kind of things are new to me.. But I like it.. he said shyly.

Jisung ruffles his hair. "Shall we do it again?" he said jokingly.

The smaller quickly pulled away and smacks his shoulder. "Ouch!"

"Now, take a bath first, we need to sleep early.. We still have classes tomorrow.."

"Okay!" Jisung said before going to the bathroom. Chenle on the other hand, recalled on his mind on what they did earlier.

He touches his lips, and crept of blush filled his face. "Why do I keep imagining that?!" Chenle scolds himself.

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬