🐥 Chapter 54 🐬

Even though it was still 4:30 in the morning, Jisung borrowed his father's old motorcycle on the garage and drove straight to Chenle's house.

While on his way, he tried to call his boyfriend's number but it was unattended.

"Damn it! Dont say that you left me, Chenle!" he muttered to himself while driving. He speeds up and wishes that Chenle was still there.

Good thing that he knew the passcode of Chenle's house. He quickly entered and saw that all the stuff has been covered with cloth.

"No way..." he thought. He went to the bedroom and opened his wardrobe, revealing that all of his boyfriend's clothes is not there.

He tried to call again Chenle but it is still not connecting. He went out and knocked loudly on Miss Rose' house. Fortunately, Miss Rose is early to wake up.

"Jisung? What brings you here this early morning?" Miss Rose asked.

"Chenle.. Is he here?" he asked. "Why no.. he must be sleeping on his unit.."

"His clothes are not there anymore and all of his stuffs are neatly tucked.."

Miss Rose' eyes widened and rushed to Chenle's unit. "You are right, Jisung.. Where did he go?" the woman worriedly asked.

"He's not answering his phone either.." Jisung sighed.

Miss Rose frowned and took a seat on the dining area. "So that's the reason why he was very strange yesterday night.. Like he was bidding a goodbye to me.."

"Did he tell you something, Miss Rose?"

The woman recalls the details last night before remembering a small detail.

"I remembered something.. Something like he said that he need to sacrifice for the one he loves.."

Jisung is now getting worried as well. He kept on thinking the situation.

"Thank you, Miss Rose.. I'll find Chenle, I promise.. I will check the academy as well.."

Miss Rose nods and hugs Jisung. "Everything will be alright, Jisung.."

After reaching the academy, he quickly went to Chenle's lockers and noticed that it was open.

He opened it and saw that all of his boyfriend's stuffs are not there. He is starting to lose hope and slumps on the floor.

"Where did you go, Chenle?"

He remembered something that Miss Rose remembered on previous conversation with Chenle.

"He said that he needs to sacrifice for the one he loves.."

And that's when he realized everything. His father must have done this.

He quickly stood up and went straight to home to talk to him.

As soon as he arrived at the mansion, he saw his father drinking his morning coffee on the dining area.

"Oh, Jisung.. You are early.. I'm surprised.." his father smiled at him.

"Me too, Father.. I'm surprised as well.." he took a seat in front of his father and looks at him straight on the face.

"What can I do for you, son?"

Jisung took a deep breath. "Where is Chenle?"

Mr. Park looks at him. "I dont know.. Maybe on his house.."

"So that's why Chenle slept in here.. And the guards disappearing? I know you made a deal with him.. Where is Chenle?"

"He's a fool, Jisung.. He did this for you to be free.."

"I dont need this freedom if this will cost Chenle's hope and dreams!"

Mr. Park starts to get annoyed. "You act like your world is getting destroyed, Jisung.."

Jisung stood up. "Chenle is my world, father.."

"Nonsense!" Mr. Park yelled.

Jisung glared at him. "I wont forgive on what you did, Father.. And I will find Chenle and you cant stop me..."

Jisung left and went up to his room.

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬