🐥 Chapter 29 🐬

Jisung is still dragging his little boyfriend towards the cafeteria.

"Easy, Jisungie.." Chenle laughs while being dragged by his taller boyfriend.

After reaching the cafeteria, Jisung looked back at him and grinned. "Let's eat, Lele!"

Chenle could tell that Jisung was very excited to eat what he prepared for them.

"Who says that were gonna eat this in here?"

Jisung looks clueless. He didnt understand what Chenle said. "I'll just get some ice cubes for the juice then we can go eat somewhere.."

"Where is that?" the taller questioned.

"You'll see.." Chenle smiled fondly.

"Now, this is the perfect spot to eat this packed lunch.." Chenle beams, looking around the beautiful garden of the school where tall trees provide some shade.

Chenle pulled out a picnic mat from his bag and lays it down under a big tree. He signals Jisung to sit with him on the mat.

Jisung nods happily and took the spot beside him. "This is great, Lele.."

"Is this your first time eating here at the garden?"

Jisung nods before opening the box where the clubhouse sandwich is.

"Why?" Chenle asked. "Its because students prefer to eat at cafeteria, where food is being made by world class chefs.."

"Oh, I see.." Chenle pouts while popping some cherry tomatoes on his mouth.

Jisung noticed it and smiles. "But dont worry.. Your food is the most delicious for me.."

The smaller looks at him before turning into a blushing mess.

Jisung finds Chenle's face on its cutest state when he is blushing.

"Can we do this everyday?" Jisung asked, moving closer to Chenle.

He lifted the smaller and puts him on his lap. He wraps his arms on his small waist while kissing the back of his neck.

"Of course, we can.." Chenle smiled before leaning his back on his boyfriend's chest.

But it seems that they were too busy to notice that plenty of students are watching them, grasping the same idea where they can eat their lunch.

"So, what you mean is that Jisung is staying on that Chenle's house?" Joy asked Jaehyun softly.

"Yes, Maam.." Jaehyun nodded.

"Okay.." Joy nods. "I must meet that Chenle guy as soon as possible.. Can you arrange that for me?"

Jaehyun bowed. "No worries, Maam.."

He left the study office of Joy quitely, not noticing that Taeyong is listening at the door.

Once Jaehyun left the room, Taeyong confronted him outside.

"Who are you and what business do you have with Joy?"

"I just visited her to thank her for all this time that she sponsored me all throughout.. I'll take my leave.."

Jaehyun bowed and starts to walk when Taeyong spoke.

"I dont believed you.." Jaehyun stopped on his tracks before looking back.

"You dont need to believe me.." Jaehyun winked at him.

Taeyong's heart suddenly beats fast as his face is turned into a red color.

"See you later, Sunshine.." Jaehyun smirked before leaving.

"Su-Sun-Sunshine??!!" Taeyong tries to hide the blush all over his face.

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬