🐥 Chapter 66 🐬

"Promise me that you're gonna be okay, Lele.." Yoona asked his son while looking at him packing his things. He will accompany Jisung to USA to talk with the other shareholders.

Chenle beams at her mom while closing his suitcase. "Yes mom, dont worry, we'll be fine..." Yoona walks up to her son and engulfes him on a hug. "I'm so proud of you, Lele.."

Bogum also entered the room and smiles happily while looking at his wife and his son. "Can I join this group hug? I just wanted to hug the princesses of my life.."

Chenle opens his arms widely. "Of course, Dad.." Bogum walks closer to them and engulfes them on a warm hug. Chenle is really happy at the moment. He couldnt imagine that this day will come where he will reunited with his family.

Yoona pulled away from the group hug and looks at his son. "Chenle, sleep with a separate room when you arrive at Jisung's house..." The smaller tilted his head. "Why mom?"

"You know.. You're both too young for the things-" He realized what his mom is saying and immediately a blush crept on his face.

"Oh my gosh, Mom!" he whined. "We're too young for that!" Bogum joins in the conversation. "Your neck tells other story, Lele.." he smirked. "Those marks on your neck really tells a different story.."

Chenle covers up his neck with his hands, trying to come up with a excuse at the same time. "Well.. Uhmm.. This is just.." he was stuttering at the moment, making his parents laugh.

Yoona ruffles his son's hair. "Dont worry, Lele.. We're just teasing you.. But seriously, i know that you know your limits.." Chenle smiles in relief. "Of course, Mom.."

They are already inside the plane and Chenle starts to pull out some snacks and candies for the long flight. They are both on the business class, sponsored by Chenle's parents, of course.

"Is it really okay for your parents, Lele? I mean, we can ride the econo-" Chenle cuts him off by pecking his lips. "They insisted this, Jisungie.. There's nothing I can do.. Sorry if it makes you uncomfortable.." he pouts.

Jisung quickly lifted him up, and took his seat again, making Chenle straddling on his lap while looking at his angelic face. "It's not that I am not comfortable, Lele.. I was just worried that they would think that I am taking advantage of-"

Again, Chenle cuts him off with a kiss on his lips. This time, it was longer and a passionate kiss. Chenle pulled away and nuzzles his face on the taller's neck. "Dont ever think of that, Jisungie.."

Jisung nods and kisses his boyfriend's hair. "Thank you for everything, Lele.." But he got no response and saw that his boyfriend is already asleep on his arms.

He hugs him tight and kisses his forehead before closing his eyes, slowly drifting to sleep.

Bogum is drinking his evening tea on the study room, while reading a book about deers. Lately, he was really focused on information about deers.

Yoona silently entered the room and walks to her husband. "Did I disturb you, love?" she asked softly. Bogum closes the book and looks up to her. "No, you're not.." he smiled.

Yoona sighed. "I wanted to help Jisung and his family in regards with the fight that they are in.. But, I dont know how.."

Bogum smiles at her. "Actually, we can do something and it will be a big help.." Yoona tilted her head. "Can you tell me more about that plan?"

"This is what we can do, to help Jisung.."

Thank you for reading! 🐥