🐥 Chapter 27 🐬

Jisung looks around inside the bus, face showing that he is amazed. It was his first time to ride a bus on his whole life.

He points at the red button near the window. "What does that button for, Lele?"

Chenle smiles at him softly before answering.

"Its to signal the driver that you have reached your destination and you want to get off the bus.."

Jisung nods with excitement on his face.

"Cool! Can I press it later?"

"Sure!" the smaller smiled.

Good thing that they left the house early because the traffic starts to build up. Even though it was dawn, the road can be easily congested.

Chenle pulls out his earphones from his bag and starts to listen on a relaxing music.

Jisung can clearly see on the window how the sun rises over the horizon.

But what caught his attention most is the beautiful angel beside him.

The sun rays seeping through the window, brightening Chenle's soft features, making him more angelic.

In that moment, Jisung decided to love and cherish Chenle with his whole life. He would do and give everything, just to make Chenle happy.

They are now walking towards the gate of the school. It's still early, few of students are just strolling around.

Jisung intertwined his hand on Chenle's, making the smaller boy yelped.

"What if they see us?" Chenle starts to get worried.

"So? You're mine, and I'm yours, is that a bad thing?"

Jisung's choice of words made him blushed.

"The bad thing is that you're always making me flustered.." Chenle looks away cutely.

Jisung laughs and pinched his cheek.

"I have the cutest boyfriend in the whole world.."

Chenle hides his face while walking. "Let's just walk to the class, dummy.."

The students gave them some weird looks. They are now walking through the hallway, hands intertwined to each other.

Others cooed at them, others not in favor in their relationship. Especially, Lami who keeps on glaring at them.

She appeared out of nowhere in front of them.

"I heard that you're banished from the house, Jisung.. How does it feel to sleep on the streets at night?"

Jisung smirks at him.

"Chenle's bed is comfortable, though... But what makes it more comfortable is his hugs and kisses.."

The smaller blushes on his statement.

"This will not happen if you had chosen me over that cheap ass.." he glared at Chenle.

Chenle couldnt take it anymore and stood in front of Lami.

"Sorry to say but this 'cheap ass' is the one Jisung chose, not you, beauty without brains.."

Everyone gasped. It was a first time a student stood up with Lami.

Lami couldnt believed it. "What did you say?"

"Oh my gosh, you didnt heard it? I thought rich people always clean their ears..." Chenle smirked.

Lami starts to get really angry.

"You're really pissing me off, Kim Chenle.."

Chenle leans in to her face.

"Dont worry, its my pleasure to piss you off everyday.."

He grabs Jisung's hands and pulled him away.

"Let's go Jisungie.. Its a waste of time talking to some brainless people.. I bet if you were the character at Plants Vs Zombies, the zombies would just ignore you because they couldnt find any brains.."

He stopped walking and looks back at Lami.

"Well.. Congratulations! You'll easily survive a zombie apocalypse.."

Then, he pulled Jisung again and walked away.

"AHHHHHHH! I HATE YOU, KIM CHENLE!"

Lami screeched and walks away.

Everyone is so amazed on how Chenle handles Lami.

Meanwhile, Jisung couldnt believed what happened. It was his first time to witness it.

"You're amazing, Snow White.." Jisung smiles.

Chenle looks at him and winked.

"Just to inform you, Jisungie... your boyfriend is a half cutie, half badass.."

Jisung laughs and continues to walk hand in hand with Chenle.

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬