🐥 Chapter 12 🐬

Jisung is at the airport, waiting for his flight to Korea. He was excited, he gets to see his mother again after 2 years.

But of course, he was more excited to see Chenle again. Chenle, his source of happiness.

An announcement has been made that his flight will be a little delayed. He got irritated but decided to calm down.

"See you soon, Chenle.." he whispered, smiling.

"YOU WHAAAAT?!" Jaemin yelled at him. They are currently watching a movie in Chenle's house.

"Yes, Jaemin! We'll be on the same school together! Isnt that great?!" Chenle happily replied.

Jaemin paused the movie. "Lele.. Nooo!"

The smaller frowned. "Why Jaemin? You dont want me to be there?"

Jaemin sighs. "It's not like that, Lele.. You're too innocent and kind for there.." Chenle tilted his head.

"The students.. You cant even imagine what they're doing.." "But Jaemin, I already signed the papers.. I'll be transferring there tomorrow.."

Jaemin stares at him. "Looks like I cant stop you, eh?" Chenle shows him the uniform and the other things he needed, sponsored by the chairwoman of the school.

"Let's go to school tomorrow together and stick close with me, okay?" Chenle nods.

Jisung arrived at their manor earlier than expected. His mother, Joy, hugged him with tears on her eyes.

"I missed you so much, Jisung.."

Jisung hugged back. "I missed you too, Mom.."

"Jisung.. Welcome home.."

After pulling away from the hug, he saw his father on the doorstep. He bowed politely.

"You must be tired from your flight, Jisung.. Please take a rest.."

"Yes, Father.." He was about to go upstairs when he saw his brother, Taeyong, coming down with large suitcases.

"Hyung!" he excitedly yelled, but Taeyong didnt gave him attention.

He walked past on Jisung's direction without a greeting.

"Hyung.. Where are you going?"

Taeyong glared at him. "You could just have stayed at America.. Just play and having fun.."

"But I want my life here-"

"I dont want you here.. If you dont wanna leave, I'll leave.." Taeyong exited the manor with a poker face.

He didnt know why Taeyong is so mad at him. "Did I do something?" Jisung questioned himself.

Chenle cant sleep that night. He keeps rolling around the big bed.

He kept on thinking what would happen on his first day at Empire High.

"You can do it, Chenle.." he cheered himself before closing his eyes.

Fate would allow them to meet.. At same place, with wrong timing...

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬