together

liked by imogenvoss, josiahvandien, andrewgertler and 5,026,985 more

shawnmendes   Best friend❤️ So thankful to have you in my life

samaracavelli   We got this💪🏼

mendesupdates   are you guys dating omg

sydneykidd  oh this is a fucking joke

smupdatesww   She is so pretty omg

imogenvoss   please date

shawnsarmy    ^definitely not ew

view all 61,092 comments

//  s o n g o f t h e c h a p t e r //

//// l e t y o u l o v e m e // r i t a o r a ////

(literally the anthem of falyn and shawn)

"How'd it go?" Imogen asked as soon as I entered the apartment.

Casey had made it home from work and he was sitting at the counter, finishing up some work he got home. 

"Good. He's not angry or anything." I said. "He wants to be involved."

"That's great, Falyn. See? You're not alone." 

"I don't know if I want him to be." I said, sitting next to Casey. 

"What? Falyn, you were scared about doing this alone but now the actual father of your baby wants to be involved and you say no?" She put her hands on the counter and I looked at her sideways.

"You do realize he's famous, right? Even if he were involved, it's not like he'd be completely involved, Immy." I told her. I was starting to get worked up. Why was nobody seeing my point of view?

"From what you've told me, he seems like a genuine dude. Just give him a chance and if he bails, he bails. You'll still have us. You can't be picky about this Falyn. You're having a kid." She snapped and I sighed, letting my head drop.

I know I couldn't be picky, but there was just an entire book of things that could go wrong if I let Shawn get involved. Most of them were starting to look selfish to me, but still valid. 

"I'm gonna head to bed, there's a lot I need to do tomorrow." I said, before standing up and walking towards the guest room. 

When I got to my room, I pulled out my journal. Ever since this whole ordeal happened, I had been writing everything down in hopes to clear my thoughts and help me better understand what was going on in my life. 

Things That Could Go Wrong

1. People will accuse you of lying if they find out

2. His fans will hate you