under and under and under again

liked by samaracavelli, arianagrande, scooterbraun and 7,893,016 others

shawnmendes   love of my life right here

samaracavelli  shut up

samaracavelli   jk love u

arianagrande   name the baby ariana

smendesarmy   ^ uh what

mendeslife   please tell me she's pregnant again pLEASE

view all 280,011 comments

"I can't believe you lied like that." Shawn said.

"Be honest, are you really that mad that I lied? It got us both out of tours that neither of us want." I said. 

"What happens when you don't start growing? When they realize you're not pregnant?" He sighed. I could tell he was in major stress mode. Scooter wouldn't care as much as Andrew would. Andrew would put Shawn's entire career on the line over something like this.

"Oopsie, false positive." I replied. I stood up and rested my hands on his chest, attempting to calm him down. 

"You don't get how Andrew will be." He said quietly.

"I know, babe." I replied softly, kissing his cheek gently.

~three months later~

"Where to tonight, then?" I asked, smiling as I looked at Shawn through the screen. 

"Amsterdam." He said.

"I wish I was there." I sighed. "Kora misses you." 

"I'll be back just in time for her to turn one." Shawn said.

"This whole me not being allowed to tour with you thing is ridiculous." 

"You know it's Andrew trying to prevent us from having another kid." He laughed a little, trying to lighten the mood. 

"It sucks no matter how hard we tried, we couldn't get pregnant." I sighed, leaning back on the couch. 

After we had, or after I, lied about being pregnant, we tried nonstop to get pregnant again, and to our avail, no success. I confessed to Scooter that I lied and just wanted more time for Shawn and I to grow our family. Scooter was more than understanding. Once I told him I simply didn't want to tour, he called it off. Like any good manager would. 

Andrew on the other hand booked the tour immediately, banned me from touring with Shawn, and left as soon as possible. He flat out gave me a schedule of days that I'm allowed to visit Shawn. Out of 3 months of a tour, I was allowed two weekends to visit with Kora.

Pretty vicious. 

"As soon as I'm back from this tour, I'm starting the hunt for a new manager and we're gonna get you pregnant, I swear." He laughed.