the way out

UPDATE: Samara Cavelli remains in critical condition after her car accident just last week

UPDATE: Samara Cavelli remains in critical condition after her car accident just last week. An inside source reports Cavelli was left with multiple broken ribs, broken collar bone and a severe traumatic brain injury. Our sources say Samara has been left in a coma since the night of the accident almost two weeks ago. On the other hand, David Dobrik is reported to be in shambles as he stays by Cavelli's side 24/7, sources say. We wish Samara a healthy recovery.

Up Next: Are David Dobrik and Shawn Mendes Feuding?

Report: Inside sources tell us that Shawn Mendes and David Dobrik are feuding over Samara's condition

Report: Inside sources tell us that Shawn Mendes and David Dobrik are feuding over Samara's condition. These reports came shortly after the news that Camila Cabello and Mendes ended their year and a half relationship days after Cavelli's accident. Mendes and Cavelli have an 18 months old daughter, Kora Cavelli-Mendes, together which some believe is causing the feud between the two. Cavelli and Dobrik share a house together where they live with Kora, which seems to be the issue for Shawn. Another report issues that Shawn wants to reunite and get back together with Samara. Who do you think Samara should pick when she finally wakes up?

"Aren't these just the stupidest?" David laughed after he finished reading some articles to me. I could just imagine what he looked like. I painted the picture in my head over and over. "People are taking your accident and turning it into a stupid headline. I hate it. Two weeks and the press won't give it a rest."

"Shawn and I are fine by the way. We're really bonding. Taking turns with Kora. We both just... want you to come out of this." I felt his hand squeeze mine and I so badly wanted to squeeze it back when I heard his voice crack. "Fuck, Sam, you really have to come out of this, I can't lose you like this."

"I'm here," I thought. "I just can't figure it out."

"You know, Dr. Adler said there's a chance you could have amnesia waking up. So, please don't forget me."

It was just dark. Never ending darkness. Kind of like that episode of Stranger Things when El is trying to find Billy and she falls into a literal pit of black. That's exactly what this was like. I could hear and feel everything. Yet, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't find my way out.