i don't think i love you anymore

liked by shawnmendes, daviddobrik, natalienoel and 6,732,999 others

samaracavelli   I kinda miss the whole stage thing

daviddobrik   SO DO IT AGAIN

daviddobrik   you're extremely hot by the way

daviddobrik   I love you

shawnmendes   Let's tour eh?

mendeslife   SHAWMARA JFNWNR

view all 40,822 comments

// song of the chapter//

/ i d o n t t h i n k i l o v e y o u a n y m o r e/

-a l a i n a c a s t i l l o-

I completely ignored Shawn's text. Did I have any regrets? Absolutely not. Did it still stress me out. Oh yes.

Upon landing in Miami, my mom let me know that she couldn't pick me and David up because she got called into a meeting, so we rented a car and then drove to my parents. 

I wasn't expecting my dad to be home until later. Running a business was hard and even though he was usually off on Wednesdays but I'm sure something came up. 

We settled into my old room and then went downstairs to eat. There was a knock on the door as soon as I had stuck my hands in the dough of the cookies we were making for my parents. 

"Can you get that, babe?" I asked. 

"Yeah, no worries." 

I stood at the sink and began washing my hands when I heard his footsteps come back, "Who was it?"

"Uh-" 

When I turned around I saw an awkward looking David Dobrik with an awkward looking Shawn Mendes standing behind him. 

"What are you doing here? Where's Kora, what happened?" I instantly kicked into mom mode when I didn't see our daughter with him.

"She's fine, she's with mom- my mom. You didn't answer my text." 

"I saw it." I responded setting the towel down after drying my hands. "Your first night with your daughter who you haven't seen in months and you leave her with your mom because I ignored a text?"

"I just really think we need to talk-"

"Not about that. You had several chances, Shawn. You're out, I'm sorry." I put my hands on the counter. I was slowly getting angry.