twenty one

liked by shawnmendes, imogenvoss, arianagrande and 4,820,811 others

samaracavelli  twenty one

shawnmendes HAPPY BIRTHDAY I LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH

arianagrande see you toniiiiiiight

andrewgertler make good decisions

view all 31,820 comments

liked by samaracavelli, andrewgertler, shawmara and 7,892,001 others

shawnmendes   The happiest of birthdays to my love. Absolutely wouldn't know where I'd be without you in my life. You've given me the greatest gift of all and you're the greatest mom for Kora. I love you with everything I am. I'd give you the whole galaxy if I could. I love you. (p.s whoever made this its cool)

samaracavelli   you have my WHOLE heart shut UUUP

arianagrande  just get married already will ya

sydneykidd   this is the fattest joke of my life

view all 201,903 comments

We scheduled the tour so I'd be home for my birthday in Toronto. The show was tomorrow and it was flat out the middle of the tour. Show 8 out of 15. 

I was thankful to be off today. I don't know what I'd do if I had a show. I don't know why I found it so exhausting to be touring. Shawn did so much more than me and I was whining about how exhausted I was. 

"Don't compare yourself to me. On my first tour, I was just as tired as you are. You're your own person and I'm proud." He'd tell me. 

I think just Shawn's family, Ariana, Scooter, and Andrew (that should be interesting)  would be joining us today for my birthday, plus Imogen and Casey. As much as I wanted my own parents to come up to Toronto, they didn't have the time. They only had time to take off for the two Miami shows.