sister schedule

liked by imogenvoss, shawnmendes, aaliyahmende

liked by imogenvoss, shawnmendes, aaliyahmende.s and 1,902,392 others

samaracavelli    much needed sister time. thank u @aaliyahmende.s and @imogenvoss for always being there for me, I love you both with my whole heart.

aaliyahmende.s   I would have been in this picture but you also accidentally gave me a black eye and the world just doesn't need to see it

samaracavelli   @aaliyahmende.s  I told you I couldn't dance

arianagrande   looking good mama! looks like u never had a kid at all! can't wait to see u and hug u 

nasagrande   omg kora is meeting Ariana before I do wig

view all 34,201 comments

I hadn't really seen Shawn at all since I kicked him out of my hospital room. It's not that I was avoiding him, he just never came home anymore. 

I was almost desperate to see him again just to ensure he was okay, but his constant studio posts made up for that. I missed him. Missed talking to him, seeing him, hearing his voice.

I just wanted things to be okay, but I couldn't just forget the things he said to me. The way he acted towards and treated me wasn't okay at all. Even after he had made me so upset that it literally put me in the hospital, I still loved him so much.

I had gone to the condo to get my things with the help of Karen when Shawn had told me not to leave despite him telling me to give him my key the night we got into an argument.

"I know you probably don't want to, but please stay. I was dumb and acted stupid. You and Kora will always have a home with me." He said.

Other than that we had barely spoken and I hated it. Any night he actually did come home, he came into the room, kissed my forehead and then got into bed and went to sleep. I was always awake when he got home, yet I pretended to be asleep.

Any night he did come home, I would hear him on the baby monitor go into Kora's room to talk to her, even though she was sound asleep.

Things just didn't feel right without us talking. 

Aaliyah, Imogen and I had planned to head down to Miami for a few days just to have a break from everything going on at home. I could see my parents again, they could see Kora since they hadn't seen her since she was born, and I could just relax. 

Plus, we had plans to see Ariana at her Miami show.

No matter how hard I tried, my mind wouldn't stray from Shawn. I was so upset about the whole situation and I was more upset at the fact that I didn't know how to approach it. I wanted to hear what he had to say, but also did he even deserve that after the way he treated me?

As I was packing and talking to Kora who was laying on the bed, surrounded by pillows so she couldn't go anywhere, I heard the front door open. It was almost one so I definitely wasn't expecting anyone.