retaliate

liked by samaracavelli, karenrayment, bellacalvin and 6,764,422 others

shawnmendes   I took this moments moments after Samara truly got to meet Kora for the first time and I thought I lost this picture but I found it and I couldn't be happier. My two favorite girls

samarabye   Shawn's really replacing Karen and Aaliyah for this and it's disgusting and toxic

karenrayment   ^I'd hope if he's replacing me anyway it would be for his child and mother of his child. Mind your business.

imogenvoss   ^karen snapped

samaracavelli   ew delete

view all 245,272 comments

~2 months later~

I would say parenting had gotten easier the more that Kora grew, but let's be real. Parenting in no way would ever get easier. Kora wasn't fussy at all, she just never slept when we did. Therefore, we weren't getting the sleep we needed.

I was able to pick up some semester classes before school started up again in January and had been keeping up with them pretty well. I wasn't a straight A student, but let me tell you something. Even though they were online classes, it was still hard to manage them while taking care of Kora. 

Shawn had been spending a lot of time in the studio and writing and it was tough because I never saw him. He'd leave early in the morning and not come back until late at night. He rarely saw Kora anymore. 

That was driving some distance between us. Which sucked because I think I'm the only one who could tell there was distance. I think he was too wrapped in his own world to tell. 

After finishing most of my assignments for the week, which was something I had learned was beneficial because the less I had to do throughout the week, I shut my laptop and put Kora into her carseat to meet up with Karen and Aaliyah for lunch. 

Spending time with them had been good for me since I was missing my parents so much and now that Imogen had finally gotten a job up here, I never saw her anymore either. Karen, Aaliyah and I had made lunch or dinner a weekly thing and it was something I always looked forward to. 

Once we arrived at a new restaurant in downtown, Karen and Aaliyah had a table already. Aaliyah was almost done with school for the year so it was all she could talk about. 

As we ate, the conversation flowed smoothly until Karen brought up something I didn't think I'd hear for a while. 

"Are you gonna be going with Shawn on tour?" She asked.

I slowly dropped my fork and laughed lightly, "Huh?"

"He said he's been planning tour for the past two months." Aaliyah added.