grande helps

liked by shawnmendes, samaracavelli, andrewgertler and 3,213,426 others

arianagrande  one n only ! queen of my heart🖤 @samaracavelli

samaracavelli love u

shawnmendes   jealous

mendessitea   so this is what she's doing instead of taking care of her kid?

shawnmendes   moms are allowed to have days off^^^

view all 20,484 comments

It had been a few days since we got to Miami and it had been relaxing being at my parent's again. I missed living with them and I missed Miami in general but being in Toronto made me so happy. Now that Shawn and I were on good terms now.

I had come up with a master plan to fix the Andrew issue. I still don't understand how someone can upset their own client so much as to try and control their life. Shawn was a dad now. He was literally trying to separate our family and in no way was that okay. 

In order for Andrew to listen to me and think of me as someone less than him, I had to become someone above him. Someone like Shawn.

The logic of it all sounds nasty but what was more nasty was him trying to get Shawn to leave Kora and I. I was just tired of this ongoing feud that didn't need to exist. If Andrew wanted a problem, I would give him a problem. 

Becoming a mom made me think of everything differently. Before Kora was here, I'd put up with his bullshit. Kora was here now. This was my family he was trying to hurt now. I didn't want to let   him win or even have the ability to think he holds some form of power over me. 

Over Shawn.

"Ariana invited us to dinner and a sleepover at her house if you want to go?" I told the girls. 

"Oh no, I'm good." Imogen said. "You go."

"I'm not gonna just leave y'all here." I said.

"No, you have to go. You guys have a mastermind plan to put together." Aaliyah told me.

"A mastermind plan that I need the both of you for." I said taking their hands and pulling them off the bed. 

It was pretty easy to convince them to come considering their love for Ariana. I couldn't even tell you how I had gotten into this position. Ariana had slowly began commenting on my pictures when I was pregnant with Kora and then when the whole thing with Shawn had gotten out, she sent me a DM basically expressing how sorry she is that some of his fans were literally crazy and that I could go to her if I needed anything. 

Thus, a friendship was born.

So we all packed a bag and made the hour drive from Miami to Boca Raton to Ariana's house for the sleepover. This was my first time meeting her, so I was nervous to say the least. I knew she'd be sweet but that didn't stop me from being nervous.