Graduation! Part 2

I walked over to my closet and pulled out my grad uniform. The celebration was in only a couple of hours and Biana and the other girls were all coming over to get ready.

*Ding Dong!*

"Sophie. Honey, the door!" Edaline called from her study. She was filling out a form for their new animal, a saber tooth tiger to come. I ran down the stairs and opened to the door breathlessly.
"Keefe!?" I exclaimed confused.
"Ya. Um, hi?" he said rubbing the back of his neck. "Just I need my tie to match your dress and I don't know the colour." He finished.
"It's a dark blue." I said giving him a hug. "See you at grad!" I waved as he sped off to his house in his black porsche, his family was, well, rich. I spotted Biana's signature pink toyota coming up the lane.
"Soph!" she cried rushing over with a huge bag and a plastic case with her dress. "Are the other girls here yet?"
"No, Linh said she'll be a bit late 'cause Tam's lecturing her." I said sighing, shaking my head. Tam was wayyy too over protective. We walked inside and Edaline handed me a plate filled with yummy treats.
"Just don't get your dresses dirty!"Edaline called as we rushed upstairs. I set all the makeup on the white and blue vanity Biana and my mum got me for my 16th birthday. In my bathroom I took out the shower curtain and hung our dresses and on my bed, lined up was our shoe selection.

"EEEeeeeee! This is going to be sooooo much FUN!" Marella cried as a way of entrance. Linh showed up 10 minutes later. Together we got into our graduation gowns and did our makeup. With help from each other we took photos and perfected our caps. And we devoured all of Edaline's goodies.
"My lord! You girls look so grown up!" Edaline squealed happily. "We should get going if you want to be on time." She said, glancing at her watch. We piled into our respected cars and drove to Foxfire United High School. The school was busier than ever! Parents, siblings and students alike were crowding the entrance and the atrium, awaiting instructions from our Principal, Principal Leto.

~

"Family. Friends. And Students. Please proceed in an orderly fashion to your respected seats to await the ceremony for your children!" Principal Leto's voice said, echoing through his microphone. I sat down in my seat, near the front. The process was annoyingly slow and boring. So many photos, prayers and readings were done. Finally, they began asking students to come up on stage I could've cried out in joy.

"May I ask,Parker Edwards, Jenny Flakes, Carleton Forthing. Please come up and accept your diplomas!" May I ask, Sophie Foster, Bethany Gunther, Gabriel Lopez to please come up to the stage to collect your diplomas!" I stood, along with the other announced, and made my way up the rickety stage steps. I saw my parents clapping happily and whooping and hollering. I smiled and waved in their direction as I posed for my photo. They rest of my friend group collected their diplomas and we all threw our caps up in the air. The principal dismissed us and we talked to our friends and our parents congratulated us then sent us off the the after party, knowing we were eager to end this day with some fun and partying.

~

"Hurry Up!" Marella called to me.
"I'm just brushing my hair out!" I snip back. Looking at my newly graduated self in the mirror. I smiled, grabbed my phone and walked out of my room in my party dress. Down in the kitchen Edaline was handing out the rest of the cookies she made pre-graduation and making sure everyone was okay. "I'm ready!" I called coming down the stairs.
"Let's go!" Marella cried, walking to the door. We all followed her, just as I was shutting the door Grady slipped out with me and Keefe.
"Make good choices kids." He said gruffly before grabbing me into a very tight hug. "I will kill him if he hurst you honey." he kissed my head then we got into Keefe's porsche and drove off the the Vacker Mansion. I spotted the pulsing lights and loud music from a block away. We pulled into a private neighborhood and found the mansion. People we out side in the front yard on a dancefloor patio dancing to the DJ's music

A/N Y'all..... I'm back. What?!  I know crazy I've been gone for like ever. I honestly didn't think I'd even come back, but I took this time read and re inspire my writing. So I wrote this out right now on my phone. Probably a part three but I don't know yet.
I love you all so much for voting commenting and reading it does truly mean the world to me! ❤️

Until Next Time! ;-)