Falling in Love Pt. 4

"Care to dance?" a voice asked from behind me, touching my shoulder lightly. I turned around surprised.
"Oh! hi. Keefe right?" I asked, staring into his gorgeous blue eyes.
"Yep." He said. "So, want to dance?" He asked again extending his hand toward me. I took it.
"Sure." He led me into the mass of dancers on the dance floor. He was a great dancer and whisked and spun me along. When the song ended, Keefe dipped me then spun me back into his arms. I was so dizzy I -laced my hands on his broad chest to steady myself.
"Ucheuhrm" Fitz cleared his throat. I turned around, my cheeks crimson red.
"Hehe. Hi!" I stammered, pulling away from Keefe and letting Fitz gently tug me toward him. Keefe held eye contact for a while before turning back to Gwendolyn and kissing her on the lips. I sighed as Fitz led me outside onto the terrace. We sat down on a stone bench lined with ivory. The wind blew softly, allowing my curled hair to float around, framing my face. Fitz held my hand and smiled at me.
"I've had a lovely evening Sophie. I hope you can come to my families barbecue, it's at our mansion, Foliage Ridge Private Estate. I'd love my family to meet you." He said, tilting his head questionably.
'Um-well, sure, I'll have to ask my mom and dad first though. When will it be?" I asked, pulling out my phone and opening the text to my mother.
"This Saturday, at 1:00" he answered. I quickly typed the message, asking if I could go. Not a moment later Edaline replied with; defiantly sweetie! Hope you had a great night tonight!
" I can come. What will the dress code be?" I asked, I didn't want to make a fool of myself, associating with the rich.
"Casual garden party attire will be perfect!" Fitz said. "I'm extremely glad I've met you Sophie."  Fitz said leaning closer to me, his eyes reflected mine. I leaned closer, "I am too Fitz."
"Fitz! Come on! I'm not cleaning up by myself again tonight!" Biana screeched from inside. Fitz let out an aggravated sigh, pulling back.
"I must go and help my sister, my driver, Mr. Grizel will take you home." He explained standing and heading inside.
"Thank you! See you Saturday!" I called after him before turning the opposite way, leading to the front driveway. I walked happily along the stone walkway, pulling out my phone, to text my mother that I was coming home. Mr. Grizel opened the door for me and I stepped into the lavish limousine. We drove about a half hour before we made back to my house. I said good bye to the driver and stepped up into my porch. A person was seated on a chair, rocking back and forth, looking out his eyes trailing my every movement.

A/N I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I'm actually updating on time! I have a,list of chapters I must finish so hopefully you will be receiving more frequent updates.
Stay safe and healthy,
UNTIL NEXT TIME! ;-)