Shallow Pt.2

I rushed inside and screamed. On the ground was a body covered in thick red blood. Biana had followed me in and was crying softly. I sniffled and crept to the other side of the body and kneeled down, looking at the face. His poor beautiful face was bruised and heavily scratched. I'm pretty sure his nose was broken.

"Biana!" I called softly. "Think you can pick up some of those palm tree leaves too wipe away the blood. And maybe a coconut too?"

"Who is it?" She breathed quietly.

"I'm-I'm not sure. His hair is coated with blood and his face is messed up..."I placed my hand on his abdomen where there was a huge gash. Biana, ghostly white rushed out to find leaves. The person stirred slightly. I knew he was still breathing but I was worried. The were very, very shallow breaths and I wouldn't risk doing CPR because of the cuts on his chest. Biana came back and we quickly and quietly brushed off and cleaned as much blood off of him as possible. When we finished I could finally make out who he was.

Keefe.

I gulped. I fell down onto the bloody sand.

~~~

Keefe's POV:

"He'll be okay right? I'm worried."

"What about Sophie? She won't wake up."

"Keefe isn't going to make it."

"He's been drinking the coconut milk.""

"Ya, in his sleep. I don't think he'll wake up ever again."

"Don't say that! He has too. She needs him."

"Biana don't--"

"It's okay. Let her try."

"She's been trying every min--"

"Keefe! Keefe please wake up! Please."

I could feel my shoulders being shaken softly. I wanted to stay here. Where it didn't hurt. The pain stayed away. My eyes blinked open and the blinding light struck me hard. A little headache was now raging angrily in my head clouding my thinking. 

"Sophie?" I croaked horsley then had a coughing fit. Something hairy was being pressed to my mouth. It felt familiar. I opened my mouth and a bitter-sweet liquid filled my mouth.

"Mom? Dad?" I sat up slowly, cringing at the pain shooting up my back.

"Keefe...You're not at home. You're really hurt so you need to lay back down." Fitz told me. I couldn't hear him I wanted to eat I am hungry. I also want the pain to go away. 

"It hurtssssss!" I hissed as someone placed me back on the ground while grazing their finger over my shoulder. I layed down and counted  my breaths. At my 150th breath my head cleared and I could see and hear fine.

"Why are we in a cave?" I asked looking around. I pushed off the ground and wobbled, once, twice then fell back down on my butt. "OW!" I roared. Why was my leg hurting and my arm and my head and my back and stomach hurting so much. I looked at my leg and saw a bone poking out. "GAH! Why is my leg like that?" 

"We...don't know." Dex said. "I tried resetting it but is wasn't cooperating. You also dislocated your shoulder, I set that one back, you other leg is scraped and wrapped up and you stomach has been pictured in multiple places...oh and your arms are messssed up!" he finished glancing at me before turning away. Biana stepped forward. 

"Me and Sophie found you washed up in here badly done up and you were hardly breathing! What did you Do! We were so WORRIED! You scared me and Sophie so so so bad!!!" Biana was hysterical. She had walked forward and was shaking my shoulders fiercely. Dex slowly dragged her back and talked to her calmly. I looked at Fitz. he motioned beside me. I looked down and almost threw up. Sophie lay beside me un-moving except for her chest that was falling up and down slowly but steadily. Her face was so pale.

"What happened..."

"She fainted after she saw who got cut up and was pretty much dead." Fitz replied with a deadpan stare. 

"What!?" I exclaimed.

"WHat happened. Why are hurt this badly!? This not like you Keefe! Sure you a stupid idiot who does stupid idiotic things but seriously!!!??" Fitz blew-up.

"Whoa!! Man! Chill. I'll tell you what I remember okay?" I said backing away from him.

"Good."

I sat beside Sophie stroking her hair. "I went to look for a rare underwater Rose.I saw them online and was going to give one to Sophie. If I ever found one. I spotted one a little  way off of the end of the dock, but I didn't want Sophie to see so I dumped her in and disappeared knowing she would go find you guys and not see the flower. Then I swam for the flower underwater and plucked the flower. Only a red puff came out and I guess attacked sharks. There were 4 of them surrounding me. I swam for my life. I remember shoving one out of the way while I was getting bitten by the other 3. After that I only remember since you woke me up. I guess I got knocked out." Keefe finished bitterly.

"Ya well Sophie saw a shark, freaked-out and tried to swim after you." Fitz told me gravely. I looked down at Sophie.

"Please wake up." I whispered.

A/N Should their be a 3rd part??

Vote:

A. Yes

B. No

Until Next Time! ;-)