Shallow Pt.3

Keefe POV:
"Please wake up" I begged Sophie.

" Come on man. You need a hospital and it's a long swim back. And you can't even swim." Fitz said touching my shoulder ever so lightly, however I still winced at the impact. Dex pulled Biana and Fitz over, speaking in hushed voices it was hard to hear what they were saying.

"He seriously needs a hospital. Could die....... blood.....what if we mad a stretcher.....that's too risky...... only way....... they both need help!" Dex whispered. The three argued silently for a few moments before Sophie began stirring. Biana rushed over taking Sophie from me and sitting her up against her knee, handing her some coconut water and dabbing her head with water.
"Keefe's okay, see?" Biana said gesturing to wear I lay groaning in pain as Fitz and Dex tried to roll him slash pick him up onto the stretcher raft they made.
"He mighty freaking die Biana!! Look at him. He-he looks like death already and I can literally see his leg bone. How is he not dead!?" Sophie exclaimed, frustrated. She stood up too quickly and held her head for a second before coming over to me.

"I'm sorry I didn't look for you earlier." She said, brushing my hair out of my eyes. I glanced up at her,

"It's not your fault. We didn't know there would be sharks there Foster. And anyway now I have a cool story to tell when we do class icebreakers in a couple of weeks." I said trying to smile, though even I wasn't sure if I'd make it.

"Come on guys. It's getting late and it'll take time to get home." Dex said. Slowly we pushed the makeshift raft into the water and got on one at a time, making sure it would hold all of our weights. Together we paddled through the not so clear water until we could see the beach we were on hours ago. Biana hopped off and headed fo our towels. I took a couple of deep shaky breaths as Dex and Fitz rolled me onto a towel and carried me over. I looked up at Sophie. She was nervously tugging on her eyelashes and her breathing was also shaky.

"Can somebody please call the ambulance now?" I asked, trying to smile but to be brutally honest I was in so much pain and I couldn't feel my arm anymore.

"Already on it." Biana whispered gesturing to the phone by her ear. "Hello. Yes we are at Atherly Beach and my friend was attacked by a shark can you please come quick!?"  Sophie walked toward the picnic basket and grabbed a towel and wrapped it tightly around my abdomen.
"Urrgh!" I yelled as the scratchy fabric touched my stomach.
"Oops!' Sophie gasped. "Sorry!" She grimaced and held my hand, placing a delicate kiss on my forehead. I could faintly hear the sirens ringing in tech distance before I shut my eyes and drifted off.

A/N

Hope you enjoy this third part the fourth and final part will be coming soon! Go back to re-read Shallow Part 2 in case you forgot what happened.
If you enjoyed this chapter please comment and vote!

Until Next Time! ;-)