Library

AU: Human

"Yo Foster! I'm over HERE!!!!" Keefe yelled across the library waving his arm in the air. Everyone looked up. Sophie dipped her head so her hair covered her face. Her cheeks flamed red as she made her way over to Keefe sprawled over the sofa.

"You know this is a library right?" Sophie asked grabbing her book out of her backpack and sitting down on the couch next to Keefe.

"Ya. So?" Keefe said shrugging.

"Two things!" Sophie began exasperated. "One, you whisper not freakin' scream and two, you read. You don't play on your phone. You go pick up a book and read."

"But Fosterrrrr. It's the weekend. I don't wanna rrreeeeaaaaddddddd." Keefe whined lazily.

"It's fun, and maybe you'll actually learn something. Also you volunteered to come, so quit complaining." Sophie finished opening her book and becoming engrossed in it. Keefe sighed and got up. "Where are you going mister?" she asked without looking up.

"To go get a book Ms. Nerd." Keefe said swooping in to give her a quick kiss before disappearing. Sophie shook her head and flipped the page. Keefe came back a couple minutes later with a book. He opened it and sat down. I was surprised on how he looked like he was actually enjoying the book until Sophie heard the theme song of angry birds come from behind the book. She snapped her book shut with finality. She stormed over to him. He looked at her sheepishly.

"I am never taking you to a library again." She vowed. 

"Really!?" He asked too eagerly. Sophie leaned over and swatted him playfully.
"Ouch!" he said indignantly. Sophie glared at him and he turned off his phone and put it on the wooden side table. "Happy?"

"Very!" Sophie said smirking. Keefe rolled his eyes and got up again. Sophie sighed and focused her attention back to her book. "EEP!" She shrieked when Keefe peeked over her book. He kissed her nose grabbed his phone and walked out of the library.

"Keefe!" Sophie seethed. Her phone pinged with a new message. She grabbed it and opened the text message. It was from Keefe.

KEEFE: Don't you dare pick read this text message. NO TEXTING IN THE LIBRARY!

KEEFE: Toodles sucker!

KEEFE: <3 ;-)

Sophie smiled to herself and put the phone back down nestling into the large armchair and resumed reading her book.

A/N
Short and Sweet.
TEAM FOSTER-KEEFE 4 LIFE!!! <3

Until Next Time ! ;-)