Falling in Love pt.2

"Ughhh!" I cried, throwing my last dress onto my bed. "I have nothing to wearrr!!!!" My best friend, Linh Song, came over giggling quietly.

"Sophie! Calm down. Here were your favourite three options" She held up a satin blue with little white jewels forming a bodice. The second one was a soft yellow with teal flowers on the ends. And the last by far the most ballgown like. It was a deep, royal purple with twinkling white specks on the tule.  I sighed and went back into the bathroom with the yellow dress. When I came out, Linh squealed with excitement.

"Sophie! Your gorgeous! He will love it." I turned around and the bottom flared out. I sat down on my vanity stool. "Eyes gold, lips pink-y red." Linh instructed handing me my make up I smiled and went to work. About an hour later everything was done, even  my nails, which were painted teal to match the flowers. Linh had done my hair up into a half up half down with small flowy curls. With ten minutes to spare Linh gave me a quick party speech and then we sat in the living room chatting.

Ding-Dong!

The bell rang and I went to open the door. Standing outside was the handsome boy from earlier. He smiled and took my coat. I was breathless. 'How could one guy be so hot.' I said goodbye to Linh and I suppose it was his butler, opened the limo door for us. I sat down inside, looking around. 

"Mint?" Fitz said, his accent was so sexy. I blushed and he handed me a mint.