Falling Love pt.3

When we arrived at the ball room where the dance was being held, I was amazed there were gorgeous banners and lights and flowers. We entered the elegant room and I gasped slightly at the sight. The girls and boys spun and danced together effortless. Fitz led me over to a gazebo just outside the ballroom. Inside stood a girl about my age with dark brown hair and a sexy short teal dress matching the colour of her eyes. Her arm was woven with a boy with happy periwinkle eyes. His suit was old fashioned but suited him nicely.
" Sophie, this is Biana, my sister," Fitz started pointing to the girl. "And Linh her girlfriend." I smiled and shook hands with them. 
"You guys look stunning," I said.
"Hey! Fitz! I thought you were late to your own party again!" A male voice yelled from behind us. We turned around I saw a boy with playful eyes and a super cute blonde hair come up the stone walkway way with a pretty girl. 

" That happened one time and it was because you locked me in a trunk for like 2 hours!" Fitz called back smiling. I could tell that these boys were friends.
"And who is this?" The boy asked playfully walking toward me and leaning so close to my face I could feel his warm mint-y bubblegum breath on my face. The girl pulled him back, almost possessively.
"This is Sophie Foster. My brothers date." Biana answered, smirking a little before reaching in front of me to hug the girl.
"This is Keefe and Gwendolyn and they've been dating for as long as I can remember." Fitz joked and the two boys did the little bro hug thing.
"So are you new to Atlanta?" Gwendolyn asked, her eyes piqued in curiosity, however her voice had a bit of an edge to it.
"Nope. I just don't go to Foxfire. I go to the public school, Exillium." I replied. Gwendolyn let out a little gasp in disgust but hid it quickly with a cough. Fitz glances around.
"Shall we dance?" He asked, holding out his hand. I grabbed it and he walked back into the music filled room. We danced to a couple of songs before I got hungry. Though really I felt embarrassed. I had made it a habit of stepping on his toes continually throughout our dances. I smiled at him and grabbed a glass of water before walking back over to the table we had claimed earlier.
"Are you having a good time?" Fitz asked.
"Oh my goodness yes! If you hadn't invited me I'd probably be studying in my room right now." I said laughing slightly, though it is very much true. We danced some more before a man got up to the speaker and said,
" It is now that time of evening where, as tradition, the men shall switch partners to dance with a new lady. Please do that now, our final song will be played in a minute." He stepped of the platform and turned toward the musicians and began directing the new ballad.
"Care to dance?" A voice said from behind me.

A/N I am really truly sorry that I haven't been updating. I literally haven't an excuse other then I'm not motivated. But at 11:30 I'm updating so I hope you guys enjoy. Also I love reading all of your comment so thank you for leaving them. Take care and stay safe!!

Vote and comment if you enjoyed this one shot.