Swing Chair Pt.3

Everyone slowly looked at me.

"WHAT!?" Keefe yelled. His face was contorted into surprise and a little bit of anger. I ignored the question.

"Look! Look at you fighting like little kids. Look at your children, cowering and crying. You guys literally made this the worst night of theirs lives and your own lives." I screamed. I was really mad that they would fight over something that happened, what felt like a million years ago. I turned to address Biana, as the adults went to console and apologize to their children. "Biana." She looked at me and I could practically see the flames in her eyes and the bitterness in her voice when she replied,

"What!"

"Does it really matter if I'm friends with Marella and Stin--" I began. Biana cut me off.

"Yes it does. You wanna know why?" She didn't wait for my response, "Because they're literally the meanest and evilest people in the world!" she screeched.

"Are they though? Are they really mean and evil?" I snapped back, rubbing my head tiredly. Biana stood there, open mouthed for a minute then found her wind again.

"How would I know? There your friends?"

"How would you know?" I repeated. "How would you know? You flipped off and moved half the world away to England." I put my hands on my hips and cocked my eyebrow. She stood there glaring at me. I smiled slightly. "Your room is the 5th door on the left" Biana bugged her eyes out at me and sulked off into the cottage to find Hemo. I walked over to Keefe who was watching the drama unfold by a picnic bench.

"You're really pregnant?" He asked genuinely looking hurt. I looked up at him and nodded silently. "Wow." He whispered. "Why didn't you tell me?" he asked, gently pushing me off of him so that he could look me in the eyes.

"I was going to tell you, honest. But I thought I would tell you over a nice dinner." I said, looking up at him and placing my hand on his cheek.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" he asked, smiling.

"Boy." He reached out toward me and hugged me, kissing me happily. I pulled away, "I thought we could name him Aristotle. Ari, for short." Keefe smiled, nodding.

"I like that. It's a good name." He said. I hugged for a minute longer before saying,

"We should probably go deal with the other drama." We walked over to the last of the parents who were waiting out on the deck, whispering among themselves. 

"Are you actually pregnant?" Dex asked, his eyes glisneting in the moon light. I nodded, smiling slightly. 
"Yay!" Shyanne whisper-yelled. She threw her arms around me and squeezed me tight.

"Thanks. Were gonna name him Aristotle." I said.

"That's a perfect name." We walked into the cottage, I hadn't realized that I was sweating until I got inside the luxurious AC'ed cottage. I walked into the kitchen and reached up above the walk in refrirator and unlocked one of the cabinets. I pulled out white wine for Dex, Shyanne and Keefe and sparkling water for myself. Keefe poured the almost clear liquid into my sisters crystal glasses.

"Cheers to Ari!" We chanted in unison. By the time I stumbled into bed and actually fell asleep it was around 2am. Boy, this is going to be the most drama filled reunion ever. I thought. Sighing heavily, I shut my eyes and drifted off into a light slumber.

I woke up to the smell of bacon and delicious pancakes. And, of course the screaming of over excited children. I groggily got up and changed into a light blue flowy top with black leggings. I wandered into the kitchen and saw Dex, Keefe and Murlo manning the kitchen. And it seemed that Stina and Shyanna were in charge of babysitting. Xena, Jess and Grace rolling a large red ball in the living room. BianaI hadn't seen since last nigh same for Linh and Tam and Kelsie. Though, Wylie was out and mingliing around in the dinning hall, talking to Marella and Valkin.