imagine 12 - pregnant

-
this imagine isn't continuing trying.
-

you get up with a funny feeling in your stomach. you sit up in bed and sigh, placing a hand on your stomach.

you get up and run over to the bathroom, and you stand over the toilet. as you throw up, you hear roger get out of bed.

"y/n?" he says. "you okay?"

"i'm fine." you groan. "aren't you going to freddie's?"

"yeah, but if you need me, i'll stay with you."

"rog, i'm okay." you give him a reassuring smile. "when are you leaving?"

he goes back into the bedroom.

"well, i'm late so i should probably go now." he tells you. you close the bathroom door while he gets dressed so you can be sick again, but you don't want him to worry.

roger kisses your forehead when he leaves, he would normally kiss your lips but you obviously threw up this morning.

once you hear his car zoom off down the road, you sit on the sofa and put your head in your hands.

this is the fifth day you've had morning sickness. it's now worrying you.

you pull yourself together and go up for a shower. once that's done you get ready and put a coat on.

you go to the local shop and look for a pregnancy test.

back home, you sit in the bathroom. you've just done the test. you have your back against the door, and the test near the sink.

when you decide to look at the test results you get a wave of anxiety which makes your hands shaky and sweaty.

you reach over to grab it and look down at it.

"okay.." you whisper, seeing that it's positive. "shit."

you wait for mary to answer her phone. it takes a while and you've already tried twice.

"hello?" mary says through the phone.

"hey, it's y/n." you quietly inform her.

"what's wrong?"

"i have to tell you something. i've just done a pregnancy test."

"oh, my god." she gasps. "are you..?"

"yeah, i'm pregnant."

"woah, y/n! is that good or bad?" she asks you.

"well, i actually think it's pretty good. i'm just scared roger will think it's something bad."

"y/n, you have to tell him. how about we both go to freddie's? i'll be there and you can tell roger." she suggests.

"yeah, okay. i'll leave now. see you there."

you hang up the phone and put your coat back on. you get in your car and drive over to freddie's mansion.

when you get there, you see that mary is in her car waisting for you. you knock on her window so she looks at you and smiles.

she gets out and hugs you.

"hey, how are you?" she asks with her arms still wrapped tightly around you.

"nervous." you answer with a forced chuckle. she guides you to the house and she knocks on the door before you do. "just because i'm pregnant doesn't mean i can't knock on a door."

"you shouldn't have to do anything." she grins.

"oh, i'm sorry, because knocking on a door is too much work." you sarcastically say, but it's followed by a laugh.

freddie opens the door and his eyes light up, seeing his two of his favourite people stood there.

"hello, darlings!" he exclaims, pulling you both in a hug. he kisses you both on the cheek. "what are you doing here?"

"y/n has something to tell roger." mary tells him.

"you're pregnant?" freddie guesses. you stare at him and laugh.

"how'd you know?" you giggle.

"wait, seriously?" he grabs your arm. "i was joking."

"well, uh... surprise?" you chuckle. he claps in excitement.

"ah! he's gonna be thrilled, dear!" he pulls you inside and calls roger's name.

"y/n's here!" he shouts.

roger walks in with a cigarette in his hand. he smiles when he sees you.

"what're you doing here?" he asks you confused.

"i need to talk to you about something." you hold his hand and he raises an eyebrow.

"is it bad?"

"i don't know, you can decide." you put your head down. mary taps your shoulder and you turn to face her.

"i'll be here if you need me." she smiles, you nod and you both go outside to the back garden.

"so, what's up?" he asks sitting on a bench freddie has. you sit next to him.

"uh.." you wonder how you're gonna say it. "i'm, um, pregnant." you blurt out.

his eyes widen and your heart stops.

"you're pregnant..?" he repeats.

"yeah." you reply.

"y/n, this is.." he struggles to find a word.

you think he's gonna end it with a disaster, or horrible.

"this is amazing!" he finishes. you look at him and sigh of relief. "you're really pregnant?!"

"yeah. you're okay with it?"

"yes, of course i'm okay with it! i've wanted to start a family with you for months!" he kisses you and you kiss him back.

"oh, thank god." you laugh.

"you didn't think i'd be okay with it?" he asks.

"honestly, no. i didn't think you'd be happy. and i am so relieved." you smile. he kisses your cheek.

"i love you." he says, with a hand on your cheek.

"i love you more."

-
hope you enjoyed 💗
words: 881