imagine 30 - second birthday

-
cuteee pictureee 😍
-

you wake up to your little boy, felix, jumping on your bed shouting 'it's my birthday!'. well, trying to shout it.

you smile at him and he hugs you.

"hey, sweetie, why don't you go and pick out some clothes for today?" you suggest. he nods and runs off excitedly.

you turn to roger, who still has his eyes closed but you know he's awake.

"good morning." you say gently kissing his lips.

"morning." he groans putting his head in the crook of your neck. "can't we just go back to sleep?"

"no." you chuckle. he starts to kiss your neck. "roger, we can't.."

"yes, we can." he kisses up to your lips and you run your hands through his hair as he gets on top if you.

"mummy!" you hear felix yell and you hear him run to your bedroom, so roger quickly gets off you.

"happy birthday, buddy!" roger smiles and he goes over to felix and picks him up. you also get up. "should we go open your presents?"

"yeah!" felix laughs.

"you can both get ready first, okay?" you tell them. "people are coming over in like an hour so you can open your presents then."

"oh, please, mummy." felix begs.

"no, come on. you need to get ready."

"i'll get him ready." roger says kissing your cheek, and he goes with felix to get him dressed and ready for the day.

while they're doing that, you have a shower, get dressed and you do your make up. you go into felix's room.

felix isn't dressed and neither is roger. instead they're playing with car toys.

"roger." you say. he looks up at you.

"uh, sorry." he chuckles.

"come on, felix." you sigh, but you smile shortly after.

"i'll go get ready." roger says getting up. he stops walking when he's next to you and he kisses your head. "you look amazing."

"thank you." you smile.

you get felix dressed and washed. roger comes back into felix's room and he's wearing a white shirt with light blue jeans.

you all go down the stairs and felix sees all the decorations you and roger hung up after felix went to sleep.

he gasps when he sees all the different coloured balloons, and all the happy birthday buntings. there is also a table which is set up for a birthday dinner, and it has different coloured cups and paper plates on it.

he looks in the corner of the room and sees all of his presents stacked up. he runs over to them but roger picks him up before he can actually get to them.

"please. just open one?" felix pouts and roger looks over at me.

"fine. but just one." roger puts him down and he grabs the first present he sees.

he rips the blue wrapping paper off and he sees that its a bike. not a big one, obviously, but just a small one suitable for a two year old.

he squeals in excitement and you laugh.

"thank you!" he runs over and gives you the biggest and tightest hug. "love you, mummy."

he runs over to roger and does the same thing.

you loved it when everyone was so happy, it made you realise just how much you loved them both.

-
i didn't rlly know how to end this so sorry the ending is crap.. also, again, i'm sorry if i don't update as much. life is tough atm 🤷‍♀️