imagine 19 - going back

-
part 3 of 'you've hurt me'.. hope you enjoyy
-

miserably, you walk down the stairs of mary's house. you've just woken up and it's 12:48pm, and that's not like you at all.

"why are you up so late?" mary asks you when you get in the kitchen.

"i don't know." you answer.

"are you okay today?"

"yeah, i magically feel better about everything." you sarcastically say. she puts her head down and nods. "i'm, uh, sorry. i'm okay today."

"it's been 5 days, y/n. you need to give him an answer." she tells you.

"yeah, i know. you're right, but i haven't made my mind up yet. i just hate thinking about it."

she takes you to the living room and you both sit down.

"do you love him?" she asks you.

"of course i do." you reply. "i love him so much."

"then go back to him." she says. "freddie has been telling me how sad and heartbroken roger is. he obviously love you a lot too."

"d'you think?"

"yes, my love." she smiles.

"okay, i'll go today." you smile back at her.

you get ready for the day. well, you get ready to go back home. you're saying goodbye to mary.

"thank you so much for letting me stay." you hug her tightly.

"i loved having you here!" she grins. you say goodbye and you drive to the house.

you don't have your key, so you knock on the door. you stand there patiently, hoping that he's actually in.

the door opens and a topless roger opens the door with a cigarette in his mouth. his eyes widen when he sees you. he quickly takes the cigarette out of his mouth.

"hi.." he says. you smile slightly.

"hey." you walk into the house and you put your suitcase down, take your coat off and sigh. "so, how do you feel?"

"pretty shit." he answers quietly, avoiding eye contact. "how are you feeling?"

"i guess i feel the same way." you chuckle. "i came to say that i, uh.." you struggle to find the words. he looks up at you, worried to hear your final decision. "i don't think i'll ever forgive you for what you did. but i, um, i still love you and i can move past it."

he smiles at you.

"you really mean that?"

"yeah, i do. i love you so much, roger." you hold his hand.

"i love you so much more." he kisses you. you smile into the kiss because you've missed his kisses. "you do know that i'm really sorry, don't you?"

"yeah." you reply and you kiss him again.

-
sorry this is boring :(
words: 440