imagine 66 - drunk

-
lol me ^^ also sorry for any mistakes i haven't checked it before posting
-

you lean against the wall, sighing. you kinda feel sick and you need to pee but there's no bathroom free.

you groan when you realise that your friends have left, they told you that if they came with you to this party and you got too drunk they'd leave. so they left.

you hum to the music and you laugh at yourself when you trip up. but this time you trip into someone.

"oh, i'm sorry." you slur your words. "are you okay?" you try to shout over the music.

"i'm fine." the guy chuckles. you have to admit that he is really attractive.

"you're so cute!" you smile and he goes red but laughs.

"and you're so drunk." he says.

"i'm not that drunk, actually. only tipsy. i'm y/n by the way."

"i'm roger, nice to meet you."

"and you."

you wouldn't usually talk to an attractive man like this if you were sober, but when you get drunk you become really confident and brave.

"i would offer to buy you a drink, but i think you've had enough." he laughs.

"i'll buy you a drink, then. so i can have one too." you grin.

you and roger keep buying each other drinks, and the only reason he agreed on buying you a drink was because he got really drunk too.

your mind feels hazy and whenever you stand up you feel like you're gonna collapse.

"so, roger.." you mumble, facing him. "whaddaya do?" all your words are running into each other when you speak, it surprises you that roger actually understands what you're saying.

he sort of explains what he does, he's a drummer of a band. called queen. he said that they're a new band. but he doesn't go into too many details about it.

roger asks what you do for a living and as you're telling him you wave your hand as you speak. another drunk habit you have. you accidentally knock over your drink and it goes all over you both.

"oh, shit!" you exclaim jumping up. "i'm sooo sorry!"

"isss fine, don't worry about i-" roger is so drunk he can't finish his sentence.

"i'm goin home." you mutter. "you wanna join?" he raises his eyebrows and you chuckle. "not like that, jeez i know i might be tipsy but i'm not like that."

on the walk to your house, you and roger just laugh hysterically at absolutely nothing.

when you get into your apartment, you look through your cupboards for more alcohol. there isn't any. you miserably walk to the living room where roger is sat, smoking.

"no more alcohol." you whine, frowning.

"that's okay." he grins. he gets up and kisses you unexpectedly. "i have an idea on what we can do instead." he smirks.

-
oof sorry that this took so long. i am not doing very well in life rn lol 😂 but i'll try to post more