imagine 48 - first kiss

-
roger is meee ^
-

you're getting ready for you're second date with roger taylor. the first date went great, he took you out to dinner. it wasn't awkward at all because you were both friends before he asked you if you would like to go to dinner with him.

he knocks on the door of your apartment and you run over to the door and open it.

"hey." you beam. "how are you?"

"hi, i'm good. what about you?" you stand to the side so he can just step inside while you get your bag and jacket.

"i'm okay." you reply.

"you look beautiful." he tells you and you turn to face him.

"thank you." you blush, so you look down to try and hide it. he chuckles which means he saw. "you look good too."

"thanks." he grins.

"where are we going anyway?" you ask him.

"surprise." he playfully winks and you chuckle.

you get into his car and he drives around.

he stops outside an outside ice skating rink.

"here we are." he smiles.

"wow, you expect to do this without breaking an ankle?"

"i'll hold you, don't worry. come on." you get out the car and he holds your hand.

he pays for the date (even though you did offer) and you get your skates. roger helps you walk to the freezing cold ice rink by grabbing your hand tightly and occasionally holding your waist.

when you finally managed to get on the ice, you immediately slip but he catches you.

"already?!" he laughs.

"i've never done this!" you laugh back. "just don't let go of me."

"i won't." he stands behind you and holds onto you. "see? it's not that bad, right?"

"i guess." you giggle.

looking around there isn't many people here, which is surprising because it's a friday night. but, you liked that it was nearly empty.

while thinking about the people around you, you realise he isn't holding onto you anymore.

"roger!" you freak out. "what're you doing?"

"it took you long to realise." he says. "you're doing great, you don't need me anymore."

"but i do." you laugh. "come here, please." you whine. "i don't wanna get hurt."

he holds your hand again and you both skate around a couple of times before stopping at the wall for a break.

"this is fun." you tell him. "thank you."

"no problem." he smiles down at you and you notice how close you are to him.

"oh, sorry." you apologise, stepping back. "i'm just cold."

"come back here then." he says, pulling you back. his arm is draped across your shoulder and he's just looking down at you.

he starts to lean in and you do too. finally, his soft lips meet yours and it's just perfect.

one of his hands is below your ear, and his thumb is caressing your cheek. his other hand is rested on your waist. your fingers run through his lovely blonde hair, and he pulls you closer until there is no space between you both, and you could feel his heartbeat against your chest.

-
hope you enjoy and pls read my new book called honey.. i've only posted one chapter but im writing the second so go check it outtt 🤗♥️

 i've only posted one chapter but im writing the second so go check it outtt 🤗♥️

smooth.. also one of my fave scenes