imagine 60 - argument

-
this is the argument roger and y/n had. the evening before 'breakfast in bed'.. also sorry for any mistakes.. message at the bottom!!!
-

you go into the bathroom and you put some makeup on, and you make sure your hair is nice.

"roger, i'm going to work again." you say walking into the living room. he looks at you rolls his eyes.

"yeah, fine, whatever." he mumbles looking back at the tv and he lights another cigarette.

"what's wrong?" you ask.

"nothing."

"it's obviously something."

"you've already been to work today. what the hell are you doing there?"

"i told you that we've got a big meeting soon. i have to spend a lot of time there to work on the presen-"

"to work on the presentation." he scoffs. "you don't spend that much time there."

you look at him confused.

"you think i'm seeing someone else, don't you?" you say, and he looks at you. "you think i'm cheating?!"

"well, it makes sense. i mean, you've been going to 'work' every evening for the past like 2 weeks and you're gone until the middle of the night! what else do you want me to think?!" he half shouts.

"i don't know, maybe that i'm actually at work? like i said i was."

"but i know that you're not." he tells you.

you are definitely not cheating on roger, and you kinda understand why he would think that you are but you can't do anything about work. it's not your choice.

you walk into your shared bedroom, just trying to get away from him.

"so we're not gonna talk about it?" he follows you into the room.

"there's nothing to talk about." you reply.

"stop lying!" he yells. "i'm sick of it!"

"roger, why would i fucking do that?" he groans and looks away from you.

"what about tom?"

"tom? you really think i'd have something going on with him?"

tom was your work partner. you two had the same job so you helped each other. you knew roger didn't like him, he doesn't like any of your guy friends, but you never wanted him to think that you had a thing with tom.

"yeah, i do." he sighs.

"why do you have to do this?!" you shout. "you have a problem with me going to work but when you go to bars and flirt with girls imm supposed be okay with it?!"

"how do you even know that i flirt with girls there?!"

"because i actually go with you sometimes, but you obviously wouldn't know that because you're too busy looking at other girls."

"this isn't about me!" he shouts even louder.

"yes, it is! this is about you not trusting me and having problems when i need to go to work!"

now your eyes are dripping with tears. you can't believe that you're having this conversation with him.

"just go, roger. i really don't want to see you now."

he puts his hand on his head. he sighs and looks at the glass, empty vase, that costs a lot of money. he picks it up and smashes it against the floor.

you knew roger got angry, but hasn't broken things. especially when he's with you. this must have really made him upset.

he doesn't even look at you after he smashes the vase. he just walks out the room and slams the door behind him.

hours have passed and you couldn't walk out this room. you couldn't face roger just yet.

you know that he's still in the apartment because every now and then you hear him pour him self a drink.

at about 10:45pm, roger opens the door slowly. he sees you sat in the bed, ready to go to sleep.

"i'm sorry." he says quietly. you lie down and turn away from him.

"turn the light off." you mumble, closing your eyes.

-
sorry this might be boring aha i trieddd.. if anyone wants a part two of anything just let me know 👌🖤

does anyone know what this is or what it means?? kinda panicking hereeee 😂