imagine 16 - pub

the cold beer runs down your throat a you listen to your best friend, lauren, talk about some stuff that happened at her work.

"y'know, sometimes i just fucking hate that place." she sighs.

"leave the job, then." you tell her, kinda confused.

"i can't. you know my parents, they'd freak out if they found out i quit my job. they've been wanting me to have that job since i was a little kid." she chuckles slightly. "ugh, i'll deal with it. i guess it isn't so bad."

you look around the pub that you're in. one table in particular catches your eye. probably because a very attractive guy is sitting on there with his friends, laughing at something.

you can't help but just admire his beauty.

his eyes look down at the table and then they look back up and meet with your eyes. for a second you're both looking at each other. you notice his ocean blue eyes, and his long dark eyelashes.

you look down at your drink.

"yeah, he kinda caught my attention too." lauren smiles. you shake your head and laugh.

"i guess he isn't bad." you shyly reply. you look up and you see another random guy looking at lauren. he's at the edge of our table.

"hey." he says to her.

"hi." she grins at him. "you okay?"

"yeah, i'm okay. what's your name?" he asks, while taking a seat next to her.

"lauren." she answers.

"ah, a pretty name for a pretty girl." he smirks at her and she blushes. you roll your eyes and face the other way.

you glance over at that guy again. he's literally perfect. you would go up there and talk to him i you weren't such an awkward mess. you don't have enough confidence to do that shit.

he looks at you again. and then you look away.

"would you like to come to my house? for a drink?" you over hear the random guy ask your best friend. surely she'll say no.

"uh, yeah. sure." she replies. then she turns to you. "sorry, y/n."

"you're seriously going with a guy you've known for two minutes? on the night i finally decide to come out with you?" you look at her, not believing that she's actually doing this.

"i said i'm sorry. we can do it again some other time." she walks away, holding onto the guy's arm. they both walk out the pub.

you scoff and finish your drink. you don't wanna stay here alone.

you stand up and put your jacket on.

"hey." you hear a man's voice say. you turn to see the guy you're looking at. you give him a friendly smile. "can i sit here?"

"yeah, you and your friends can sit here. i'm just leaving." you answer.

"i was actually hoping to sit with you." he smiles. "i'll buy you a drink, how about that?"

"fine." you say sitting back down. he buys you a drink and passes it you. "so, what's your name?" you ask him.

"roger taylor. you?" he takes a sip if his beer and you love the way he looks at you.

"y/n l/n." you simply say looking down at the table. "why are you sitting with me when you have your friends to sit with?"

"well, your friend left you here, so i thought i would talk to you. i mean, i was gonna talk to you anyway."

"and my friend abandoning me was the perfect opportunity." you slightly smile.

"sorry to say it, but yeah." he chuckles. "it's not fair that just your friend is going home with someone, right?"

"i guess not." you answer, making smirk and look down at his cold beer. your eyes wander around his body. he's wearing a white t-shirt with light blue jeans.

you then look over to his old table and all the guys sat there are looking over at us.

"hey, why are they staring at us?" you ask him. he looks at them too and sighs.

"i was talking to them about you. they kept pushing me until i came over and asked you on a date." he puts his middle finger up at the table and turns to you again.

"you came over here but you haven't asked me on a date." you feel your cheeks burn as he looks up at you, a smile forming on his face.

"well, would you want to?"

"sure." you reply. "should we go now? like you said, it isn't fair that my friend has gone home with someone and i haven't."

"we better change that, then." you laugh at him, he stands up and puts his hand out for ou to take. you take it and you both walk out the pub.

-
don't really know about this one... sorry for any mistakes
words: 810